SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    So, umm, on the American Heroes Channel (formerly the Military Channel), there's a guy in uhh...in a dress
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

So, umm, on the American Heroes Channel (formerly the Military Channel), there's a guy in uhh...in a dress Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Charles Kuralt, Walter Cronkite, Mike Rowe always delivered efficient narration. Then when end up with folks like this. The person who does the narration for Swamp People in the faux Southern voice is terrible. It is not just this guys clothing it is the pervasive weirdness.

Posts: 17177 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would also like to know who these. "experts" are talking to. No one is looking at the camera, they're all looking off camera on a 45 degree angle at some mystery audience. I want to yell, "Hey, over here! I'm the one watching your stupid show."

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post