SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Posting pictures of swamp creatures and other miscreants.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Posting pictures of swamp creatures and other miscreants. Login/Join 
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted
I don’t watch the teevee, but I know that most people do and many—again probably most—even watch the networks and shows that only serve to annoy them. I presume, therefore, that they get to see pictures and more of the swamp creatures that we (here, anyway) love to hate: the Obamanation, BJ Willie’s wife, and on and on.

So, if you get to see those people all the time why do you feel compelled to post pictures of those same people here on the forum in threads that aren’t about them? If it’s a thread about President Trump, why must those of us who would like to see what’s been posted recently about that topic be required to wade through posts containing large photos of people whom we detest and, more important, have nothing to do with the topic of discussion?

If you like looking at those people, you know, do you not, that you can make those photos wallpapers on your computer? Or you could just print them out and tape them to your walls. But please spare the rest of us. If I never see another photo of BJW’s wife or of the worst President that has been inflicted upon the nation in my lifetime, it will be far too soon.

Thank you for your consideration.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47397 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Yellow Jacket
posted Hide Post
Well said!

God's mercy: NOT getting what we deserve!
God's grace: Getting what we DON'T deserve!

"If the enemy is in range, so are you." - Infantry Journal

Bob
P239 40 S&W
Endowment NRA
Viet Nam '69-'70

Posts: 1099 | Location: Fayette County, GA | Registered: April 14, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rawny
posted Hide Post
I feel your pain. Yes, we can.

Posts: 2660 | Location: San Hozay, KA | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Grandiosity is a sign
of mental illness
posted Hide Post
Seconded. Thank you.

Posts: 2453 | Location: MO | Registered: March 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
National Review putting a swamp creature on the cover, even satirized, is a personal peeve.

Except the sinise cover, that was funny as heck.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5962 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post