SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Conversations with patients at work
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Conversations with patients at work Login/Join 
Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted
"Yes, you can still get the Corona virus even if you used a condom."

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11762 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
Technically, doesn't that depend on how they are using it?

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12402 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
They're just not using it correctly:

Posts: 32494 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27927 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There is a level of ignorance about many things I find appalling. Basic science and civics come to mind.

Posts: 17139 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of taco68
posted Hide Post
Having worked in the medical field for thirty years, starting in the EMS system then onto 21 years in nursing. Some things have not changed, as in common sense and plain ole ignorance. Currently, I am in charge of our hospital/clinic drive up Covid-19 testing. I told my boss the other day "good thing I don't wear a body camera or some type of microphone", she agreed. She knows me well, lol! I'm one of those that can tell you, your an idiot with a smile on my face and they thank me for it!

Sigs P-220, P-226 9mm, & P-230SL (CCW)

Posts: 2539 | Location: Icebox of the Nation | Registered: January 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My sister in law, a nurse, swears she heard the following conversation with a female patient and a doctor.

Q. Are you sexually active?

A. No. I just lay there until he is finnished.

Posts: 1049 | Location: New Jersey  | Registered: May 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Reminds me of ......

A guy walks by two homeless guys doing drugs. They are shooting up sharing the same needle.

The guy exclaims. Don’t you know you can get aids that way?!!

One of the homeless guys says. No worries we are both wearing condoms.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7675 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post