SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Thieves
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Thieves Login/Join 
Picture of Oldrider
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:
Originally posted by Oldrider:

Eons ago there was somebody who was very adept at breaking into cars at odd hours where I lived. Someone got the bright idea of gluing safety knife blades under their door handles. Several days later there was blood on his car door followed by a woman down the road with her right hand bandaged up. Break ins quit immediately after that.
Who hasn't fantasized about doing something like this?

I always dreamed about something that would deliver a powerful electric shock.

Find an old ignition type condenser. They can be charged and will fit under a door handle. Do not blame me if you forget and grab your door handle.

Posts: 360 | Location: Outinthesticks | Registered: October 08, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was out and about on a Sunday afternoon at 3:00PM. A fellow walking in front of me leaned up against a parked car, placed a tool of some kind up against the window,.... and the car window just disintegrated like an ice machine. The guy just did it on a whim so he didn't stop.

Very, very fast.

V.

Posts: 328 | Location: Pacific NW | Registered: April 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There are spring loaded devices that break out windows very quickly. The old spark plug trick works, too, as does Freon on a "club" locking device or padlock.

Posts: 17135 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Spring loaded centerpunch . About four bucks at Harbor Freight .

Posts: 4044 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I love you guys!

V.

Posts: 328 | Location: Pacific NW | Registered: April 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post