SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Inconsiderate Twits at the Gas Station
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Inconsiderate Twits at the Gas Station Login/Join 
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
Had the same situation repeatedly at my banks drive thru.... I only do deposits and have everything ready and all I have to do it drive up and send it to them and when they send the receipt back I don't even look at it and drive off.

Seems since you can only go inside my bank by appointment only .... there are more and more people at the drive through that can't fathom there is someone behind them.... sat behind a car for 10 minutes last week and still don't have a clue what they were doing... back and forth with the canister. Discussions and fiddling around in between....

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Camping out at the pump seems to be popular most anywhere. I can't seem to remember them selling a Diesel Civic.

Posts: 9144 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Woman at gas station.
She is in front of a pump.
Her gas cap is out.
She is looking at her facetwittersnapterest account, and swipes this way and that.
Her kids are jumping around and causing the car to bounce. She keeps checking her phone.
Never reaches for the pump.
I leave, she's STILL staring at the phone.

I swear it looked like she was so absorbed in her facetwittersnapterest account that she never filled up her tank.

Meanwhile, the line behind her got longer and longer.

Sigh.

Posts: 271 | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's illegal to be on a cell phone while pumping gas here. The attendants don't want to say anything to the customers on their phones as "we don't want to make them mad and have them go somewhere else"......

Posts: 921 | Location: Midwest | Registered: April 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Had one Friday on my way home from work.
Stopped to top up the bike, pull into the station & there's a car sitting at one of the pumps, on the wrong side (filler opposite to the pump) & just sitting therein the car.

This station is regularly very busy & had 2 pumps out of order.

Not only was he blocking the pump, he was probably 4-5 feet away from it, so partially blocking the middle 'drive-thru' part.

Add to that the couple lawn crew-looking trucks yammering along & not pumping fuel.

Glad the bike only takes ~3gal to fill. In & out quickly.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15287 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post