SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Local Curfew and Nosey Neighbors
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Local Curfew and Nosey Neighbors Login/Join 
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
Picture of Modern Day Savage
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
They are the same people who were ratting on their neighbors during COVID

Who were the same people snitching out neighbors who had their sprinklers turned on the wrong day during a municipal watering restriction order.

Posts: 7324 | Location: the Centennial state | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
St. Louis City is under 9 pm to 6 am curfew until further notice. All business is closed by then and most are shut down by about 8 o'clock. Several Targets, Walmarts and many other businesses are boarded up. Still doing peaceful protests during the day but streets are mostly empty at night. I'm actually enjoying the quiet time.

Welcome to my home, that door you just kicked in, was locked for your protection, not mine.

Posts: 79 | Location: South St. Louis | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is what happens when you allow a former California resident to move in. They all want a nanny state wherever they live and have a compulsive need to be a nanny in a free state.

BTW, if you see them again just cite this Exemption "caring for a family member, friend or animal". Because taking the dog for a walk is one aspect of proper dog care and waiting until it's cool enough is simply a good owner insuring his dog's safety.

I've stopped counting.

Posts: 5642 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
I would have gone and taken video of Karen as she got out of her car and laughed as she blew her top.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20804 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kevmo:

I calmly let the driver that, as I said, I am well aware of the curfew
Were you wearing your mask?

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30640 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by airsoft guy:

Looking for Jews in the attic.

Strong reply, well said.

Posts: 830 | Location: STL | Registered: January 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Curfew (The new term for 'we want more control').

Posts: 10052 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post