SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Those dam inlaws
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Those dam inlaws Login/Join 
Picture of lonestar outlaw
posted
Mad
Do any of you ever get tired of your inlaws allways poking their nose in you and your wife's business
Afew of mine a sister-in law and brother-in-law who says he thinks all handguns should be banned
is a total moron and a know it all
I have just let these two morons comments roll of my shoulder but no more
I decided to just let them know stfu and stay out of our business
They got all pissed for some reason but it must have worked because they haven't been back in 6 months
That deserves a YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAWWWWWWWWWWWW
Thanks for letting me bitch

This message has been edited. Last edited by: lonestar outlaw,

100% Texagun

Posts: 37 | Location: East Texas | Registered: July 26, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
Is one of the dam inlaws a dyke?

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34084 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A simple effective solution. Congratulations!

Posts: 747 | Location: Vermont | Registered: February 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mars_Attacks:

The sister-in -law could be due to the fact she thinks all men are jerks and self centered , shes been married 4 times to real winners

100% Texagun

Posts: 37 | Location: East Texas | Registered: July 26, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by MPB:
A simple effective solution. Congratulations![/QUOTE
Thanks MPB sometimes we just have to stand our ground when enough is enough

100% Texagun

Objectively Reasonable
Picture of DennisM
posted Hide Post
quote:

Well done, sir. Big Grin
quote:
Originally posted by lonestar outlaw:
Mad
Do any of you ever get tired of your inlaws allways poking their nose in you and your wife's business

Is your wife on-board? If so, perfect solution. You're a team. As long as you're a UNITED team, in-laws will do one of two things:
a) Shut their cake-holes and behave, or
b) Stay away.

Posts: 2452 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Is there a little Dutch boy with his finger in the dyke?

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30545 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DennisM:
quote:

Well done, sir. Big Grin
quote:
Originally posted by lonestar outlaw:
Mad

Is your wife on-board? If so, perfect solution. You're a team. As long as you're a UNITED team, in-laws will do one of two things:
a) Shut their cake-holes and behave, or
b) Stay away.

Yep DennisM my wife has just about had it as well and she agreed with me
I would never keep her from her family but as long as they behave their welcome

100% Texagun

No place to go and
all day to get there
Picture of JWF
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:
Is there a little Dutch boy with his finger in the dyke?

No, there are some things a little Dutch boy will not do.

Just another day in paradise.

NRA
Georgia Carry

Posts: 1321 | Location: NW GA | Registered: September 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
quote:

I think we should levee a fine for that horrible pun.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15181 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Raylon Givens said that, if you come down to breakfast and run into an asshole, well, you just ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day, maybe YOU'RE the asshole. I think being married 4 times is somewhat similar.

Posts: 17121 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fredward:
Raylon Givens said that, if you come down to breakfast and run into an asshole, well, you just ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day, maybe YOU'RE the asshole. I think being married 4 times is somewhat similar.

LMAO Fredward I'm gonna remember that saying

100% Texagun

Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fredward:

Bon mot! I was thinking it but you said it better.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5952 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
All them math majors if they comprehend this formula:

1A - 2A = -1A

If they look at you dumbfounded or in any other way say "no," just explain (in you're own "I love my wife" terms) that is why they need to learn about reality while the adults are living it.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

The memories of a man in his old age
Are the deeds of a man in his prime

Posts: 14020 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I have great in-laws. Both of them Trump-supporting conservatives and we get along well.

Hell, they live 6 blocks away from us in the same town!

Posts: 33608 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do No Harm,
Do Know Harm
posted Hide Post
My first in-laws...nightmare. Really just the mother in law. She-bitch from hell. The FIL was actually one of the best men I've ever known. But his wife absolutely overshadowed him.

Second set of in-laws...awesome. Interesting, big family, where they all get along really well. And my mother in law is adorable, sweetest lady ever.

I'll be perfectly fine with my life if I never see my former MIL again for the rest of my days.

Knowing what one is talking about is widely admired but not strictly required here.

Although sometimes distracting, there is often a certain entertainment value to this easy standard.
-JALLEN

"All I need is a WAR ON DRUGS reference and I got myself a police thread BINGO." -jljones

Posts: 11446 | Location: NC | Registered: August 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chongosuerte:
My first in-laws...nightmare. Really just the mother in law. She-bitch from hell. The FIL was actually one of the best men I've ever known. But his wife absolutely overshadowed him.

I'll be perfectly fine with my life if I never see my former MIL again for the rest of my days.

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXyxFMbqKYA

Posts: 23244 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My sister in law is now banned from my house. A couple years ago she was staying with us while she was visiting from Virginia. Shows up, shit talks me, my mother, my pastor and his wife whom I consider family, and goes out to “meet friends”. She got hammered and somehow drove back in one piece.
She stumbled in the door at 6am, dogs go nuts, I grab gun and put myself between the front door and my infant children’s rooms. Dogs realize who she is and turn back to the bedroom. She rounds the corner to me with my gun. Gun is put down and she goes to sleep it off on the couch. I banned her then.
Fast forward a year and my wife convinced me that she’s changed. Ok fine but she has to get a hotel. She shows up, drinks a bottle of wine, disappears into the bathroom for a while and comes back so doped up she can barely stand. Called the cops and haven’t heard from her since. My wife agreed with my decision and has broken all contact with her.
In laws suck.

Posts: 1608 | Registered: March 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
I have great in-laws. Both of them Trump-supporting conservatives and we get along well.

Hell, they live 6 blocks away from us in the same town!

I wish I was as lucky. One of them tolerates him and the other can't stand him. We haven't talked politics in years. I guess that doesn't really bother me, though.

I am lucky in that they stay the hell out of our business and have never said word one about me carrying, or having guns around. It's not their culture, but they've accepted it without complaint. I don't even anticipate there being a day where they will voice objection, they simply like to mind their own business, and that's just another reason I love them.

Posts: 17059 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Q: What's the difference between outlaws and in-laws?

A: Outlaws are wanted.

Posts: 271 | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post