SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    It's Zero Four Hundred; or the birds woke me up AGAIN
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

It's Zero Four Hundred; or the birds woke me up AGAIN Login/Join 
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Reveille. My clearest memory of that is 1956, Navy guided missile school, Dam Neck VA.

6:00 am (they called it "oh six hundred" then, but I'm a civilian now, so it's 6:00 am). Every day for nine months of that school. Local radio station would be blasted over the PA system. The radio station's sign-on song, Bing Crosby singing "Love Is Just Around The Corner." Every day. Nine months.

Venus de Milo was noted for her charms.
But strictly between us you're cuter than Venus
And what's more you've got arms.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30669 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Now you have me curious.

Maybe try here.
www.allaboutbirds.org

To give us some clue as to what you may be up against.

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54638 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NOT compromised!
Picture of SIGWALLY
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Johnny 3eagles:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by pbramlett:
I look out the window and this poor bastard is trying to shoot this swarm of birds wearing his bathrobe. /QUOTE]

I'd a been shooting too if a swarm of birds were wearing my bathrobe! Smile

Well done Sir! Well done...

Posts: 1527 | Location: Tampa Bay, Florida | Registered: July 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post