SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Dang. I never hoped to see a men's Botox commercial.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dang. I never hoped to see a men's Botox commercial. Login/Join 
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by k5blazer:
What would Botox due to the frank and beans?

Well, Botox works by paralyzing muscles, so...

And if that's not enough, Botox is just minute quantities of Botulinum Toxin, which is what causes Botulism from ingesting improperly canned food, and is also used as a chemical weapon. Botulinum Toxin was one of the primary components of Saddam's biochemical weapons stockpile and it has been attempted/planned to be used in various biochemical terrorist attacks over the years.

So consider how you feel about injecting chemical weapons into your dangly bits.

Posts: 32430 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of side_shot
posted Hide Post
omg 31 and needs botox Eek

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/yIoYiSH1TfM

"They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
--Benjamin Franklin, 1759--

Special Edition - Reverse TT 229ST.Sig Logo'd CTC Grips., Bedair guide rod

Posts: 1245 | Location: New Hampshire "Live Free or Die"  | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post