SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Only early spring, and it's already 93 degrees
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Only early spring, and it's already 93 degrees Login/Join 
Keeping the economy moving since 1964
Picture of chbibc
posted Hide Post
38 with a light dusting of snow this morning in upstate NY. have a nice fire going to take the chill off.

-----------------------
You can't fall off the floor.

Posts: 8513 | Location: Rochester, NY behind enemy lines | Registered: March 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Temperature just dropped to 75 here, as the skies opened up in a thunderstorm.

We'll be back in the 90s within 24 hours.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30545 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
I'll add another post, fer crying out loud it was 82º shortly after midnight last night. Opening the front door was like stepping into a sauna. I know it's South Florida, but even after 66yrs here it still catches me off guard.

I originally had planned out my retirement moving north but, plans change as life gets in the way sometimes.

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

Our really pleasant spring turned very quickly. The next 10 days promise temps in the mid to high 90's.

When in doubt, mumble

Posts: 10778 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of caribouhunter
posted Hide Post
Forecast for Friday night / Saturday morning is 25.
This is for southern Michigan.
At least this will kill the first crop of mosquitoes.
Still waiting for spring here.

Posts: 420 | Location: White Lake TWP. - Michigan | Registered: March 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigcrazy7
posted Hide Post
Why do you guys care about the weather? You’re in Covid jail.

70 here in UT with 40% humidity. Heaven.

Demand not that events should happen as you wish; but wish them to happen as they do happen, and you will go on well. -Epictetus

Posts: 8202 | Location: Utah | Registered: December 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
Going down the next two or three days at night into the high 20's to low 30's.

And still under a stay at home order extended to May 28th.

Pure Michigan my ass.

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8066 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
75 TODAY with 30 percent humidity. Beaches were crowded. Things are slowly opening.

Posts: 17177 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Snowing right now in MQT.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16005 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
We’ve had one of the nicest springs in memory. Mostly in the 70s.

Posts: 9456 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lubbock, TX has already had a couple of days that were 100....but at least it's a dry heat

_________

Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right.

Henry Ford

Posts: 724 | Location: Texas | Registered: October 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
The irrigation system didn't run this morning because the forecasted low temperature triggered a freeze delay. So, when I got up this morning and found it was above freezing, I initiated a manual run of the program. The sprinklers are now running and...

... there are snow flurries coming down out there

That's Michigan for ya.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ridewv
posted Hide Post
Spring here in northern WV (about at the PA border) has been cool and damp with rain about 5 days every week and I can't recall the last time we had two rainless days in a row. Right now Friday afternoon it's raining and we're at the day's high 46 degrees, tonight it's dropping to 24. High Saturday 39. Sunday looks nice with high 55 but back to cold on Monday with high 39 low 30 and light snow.

No car is as much fun to drive, as any motorcycle is to ride.

Posts: 7039 | Location: Northern WV | Registered: January 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ridewv:
Spring here in northern WV (about at the PA border) has been cool and damp with rain about 5 days every week and I can't recall the last time we had two rainless days in a row. Right now Friday afternoon it's raining and we're at the day's high 46 degrees, tonight it's dropping to 24. High Saturday 39. Sunday looks nice with high 55 but back to cold on Monday with high 39 low 30 and light snow.

It's the POLARRRRRR VORTEXXXXXX,

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ridewv
posted Hide Post
Yes. And sunspots almost nonexistent now.

No car is as much fun to drive, as any motorcycle is to ride.

Posts: 7039 | Location: Northern WV | Registered: January 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
teacher of history
Picture of maxwayne
posted Hide Post
24 in central Illinois on Sat morning.

Posts: 5610 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: March 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
I have hardly had even a sunny day, let alone any temps over 65-70, for the entirety of March and April. In fact, those two months neared or topped records for rainfall.

Posts: 27834 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Have had a super mild winter here (no snow and no SALT!) and then a cold spring. Go figure. 52F at 2053 currently, will be 38F when I roll out at 0600 tomorrow. I love it.

80F on Friday with thunderstorms. Back to normal for May.

Posts: 31 | Registered: December 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
It's been a yo yo ever since my first post. Warm/humid then cool/dry, and so on...

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post