SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    The Most Terrifying Five Words In The English Language
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Most Terrifying Five Words In The English Language Login/Join 
non ducor, duco
Picture of Nickelsig229
posted Hide Post
I regret to inform you

First In Last Out

Posts: 4787 | Location: CT | Registered: October 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of msfzoe
posted Hide Post
The rabbit died.

Posts: 2422 | Location: newyorkistan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thread De-Rail:
My ATM says my four favorite words:
"Please take your cash".

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16005 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Your brother is way better. Eek

Posts: 13735 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fool for the City
Picture of MRMATT
posted Hide Post
"Luke, I AM your father."

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." George Washington.

Posts: 5292 | Location: Pottstown, PA | Registered: April 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ulsterman:
I think we are pregnant.

"What do you mean? 'We'"

____

I'm filled with gratitude for the blessings I've received.

Posts: 707 | Location: So Cal | Registered: September 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
We are going to reorganize

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10719 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
We are bringing in consultants

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10719 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"Where were you last night?"

or the dreaded

"Who the Fuck is Charlene?"

Yeah, I used to have a couple of guns.

Posts: 434 | Location: North Central Ohio | Registered: February 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
Thread De-Rail:
My ATM says my four favorite words:
"Please take your cash".

"Insufficient funds in your account"

A Perpetual Disappointment...

Posts: 2731 | Location: BFE, Ohio | Registered: August 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That's just the
Flomax talking
Picture of GaryBF
posted Hide Post
Take me to your leader.

Posts: 11875 | Location: St. Louis, Missouri | Registered: February 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of billr
posted Hide Post
"While you are at it..."

Said by the contractor who did the first kitchen I had remodeled. Those were expensive words...

--
When you rest your steak and your whiskey upon the table you have made, you feel pretty goddamn tall for keeping those treats off the ground.

Posts: 2167 | Location: Arizona | Registered: July 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wife: "You know what we need?"

Me in my head: "What's THIS gonna cost me?"

Posts: 36 | Location: Near St Louis MO, Let's Go Blues! | Registered: December 07, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
'We are letting you go...'

tac

Posts: 11305 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
There's no reason to panic.

Posts: 15001 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by refugee from california:
Honey, we need to talk.

quote:
Originally posted by DSgrouse:
I am from the government.

Either one of those, definitely.

Posts: 7244 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigcrazy7
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfe 21:
"Who gave LT the map?"

Ah ha hahah. BTDT.

Thanks for the reminder and the laugh.

Demand not that events should happen as you wish; but wish them to happen as they do happen, and you will go on well. -Epictetus

Posts: 8202 | Location: Utah | Registered: December 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of callibird
posted Hide Post
Dad, this is my boyfriend.

But I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Posts: 935 | Location: Simpsonville, SC | Registered: August 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What's in that SAFE!

Posts: 1 | Registered: September 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JD83
posted Hide Post
You're a great guy but...

(let's just be friends).

Posts: 352 | Location: Blue Heaven  | Registered: April 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post