SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    How Dumb Am I? (Don't Answer That). Scammed By Ebay Seller.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How Dumb Am I? (Don't Answer That). Scammed By Ebay Seller. Login/Join 
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ScreamingCockatoo:
That seller has changes identities before.
What can you tell me about this? If it is fact there is no problem posting it here, but if you don't feel comfortable publishing it, please send information to the email address in my profile.

I would be particularly interested in finding an actual address for this lying thieving scammer.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30546 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
The practice where she works has decided, RETROACTIVELY, that all patient notes need to be in a computerized database, so there's a shitload of stuff to be scanned.

quote:
This means that she can not stack a bunch of pages on the document feeder for the scanner. Basically it's one sheet, possibly double sided, at a time. Very rarely more than one sheet per session.

Yow. That sounds painful. I hope your wife doesn't have to do this on her own time.

Posts: 15001 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by joel9507:
quote:
The practice where she works has decided, RETROACTIVELY, that all patient notes need to be in a computerized database, so there's a shitload of stuff to be scanned.
quote:
This means that she can not stack a bunch of pages on the document feeder for the scanner. Basically it's one sheet, possibly double sided, at a time. Very rarely more than one sheet per session.
Yow. That sounds painful. I hope your wife doesn't have to do this on her own time.
Yes, it is painful. She is not paid by the hour, no time clock. She runs her own business as an independent contractor to the medical practice, so she does everything on her own time, whether it's one-on-one with patients, record keeping, whatever.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30546 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shaman
Picture of ScreamingCockatoo
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by ScreamingCockatoo:
That seller has changes identities before.
What can you tell me about this? If it is fact there is no problem posting it here, but if you don't feel comfortable publishing it, please send information to the email address in my profile.

I would be particularly interested in finding an actual address for this lying thieving scammer.

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.

Posts: 39716 | Location: Atop the cockatoo tree | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Ah, it looks like he had an ID that he used for just one day. Possibly he created something with an error and just started over again, or maybe forgot the password.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Never buy electronics from a Russian, especially one named Vlad......

Posts: 23244 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
Never buy electronics from a Russian, especially one named Vlad......
Probably Cuban -- Ivan Diaz. Pompano Beach.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Picture of jack32586
posted Hide Post
Could be working for Russian Organized Crime. Probably he, and 80 other guys doing this for them. High likelihood of success, low probability of ever getting caught. If it makes you feel better, he probably only got a small percentage of your money. The rest went to human trafficking and chop shop remodeling.

While your friends are "talking " with Mr Diaz, I have an address in New Jersey of a guy that scammed me out of $450, that could use a word or two. Only keeping my job has kept me from going and sticking a hair dryer in his mouth for a couple min.

Posts: 203 | Location: S/W Florida | Registered: October 10, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do... or do not.
There is no try.
Picture of fau
posted Hide Post
I wouldn't consider it dumb. He had the history and positive reviews. Just bad luck.

Posts: 2736 | Registered: March 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post