SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    IDIOTS! In the middle of the road in a thunder storm!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

IDIOTS! In the middle of the road in a thunder storm! Login/Join 
Shaman
Picture of ScreamingCockatoo
posted
I nearly rand your ass over and nearly hit your damn dogs! Mad

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/xkjofaajHmA

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.

Posts: 39716 | Location: Atop the cockatoo tree | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sigh. I'm about ready to find the most remote location I can, buy 6 months worth of supplies, and come to town for the next six months worth. Unless Amazon will deliver, in which case I won't come in at all.

Posts: 17121 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
Looked like illegals/dreamers doing what they do.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34084 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That was my thought, too.

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9127 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shaman
Picture of ScreamingCockatoo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fredward:
Sigh. I'm about ready to find the most remote location I can, buy 6 months worth of supplies, and come to town for the next six months worth. Unless Amazon will deliver, in which case I won't come in at all.

I LIVE there already!

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.

Posts: 39716 | Location: Atop the cockatoo tree | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fredward:

It won't do much good. They will come find you.

Posts: 7011 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
On my way to work using back roads in suburban Philadelphia, I just crested a hill and damn near hit several bicyclists who were standing in the middle of the road. They were taking a water break.

Of course, I got the finger from them 'cause I had the nerve to be driving a CAR on the road.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too soon old,
Too late smart
posted Hide Post
The worst thing I saw was on 95 between Richmond and DC. There was a driving rainstorm and visibility was horrible. Up ahead there was a car that came to a full stop, squatting in the middle lane.

Must have just happened, we got by probably just in time before he was rear-ended and who knows the damage he no doubt caused.

You can't fix stupid. They are everywhere.

NRA Life Member
Member Isaac Walton League

I wouldn't let anyone do to me what I've done to myself

Posts: 1487 | Location: NoVa | Registered: March 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flow first,
power later.
posted Hide Post
I just want to thank you for not including 20 or so boring minutes leading up to the 22 seconds that actually matter :-)

Posts: 672 | Location: Tampa | Registered: September 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You were in Russia, right, where everyone has dash cams ? Just kidding as now I see someone has figured out the USA is an untapped market and now they're selling them in Costco. I guess we're in for a lot more dash cam video in the coming years. Really looking forward to "the best of head-on collisions" compilations on YouTube .

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kenpoist:
I just want to thank you for not including 20 or so boring minutes leading up to the 22 seconds that actually matter :-)

Agreed. Excellent editing skills!

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20303 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
This happened to me with a group of Middle Easterners at a mall near me at Christmas. They were walking smack down the middle of the road in front of the mall, not perpendicular to cross it, just right down the middle of it and were NOT moving for any one.

I finally pulled up close enough to almost touch one with my front bumper and glared and they finally got the hint and moved to the sidewalk.

I don't know how it's done in whatever armpit of a country you come from, but you CANNOT do that shit here!

Posts: 33608 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
This happened to me with a group of Middle Easterners at a mall near me at Christmas. They were walking smack down the middle of the road in front of the mall, not perpendicular to cross it, just right down the middle of it and were NOT moving for any one.

I finally pulled up close enough to almost touch one with my front bumper and glared and they finally got the hint and moved to the sidewalk.

I don't know how it's done in whatever armpit of a country you come from, but you CANNOT do that shit here!

Reminds me of an "incident" while I was driving our POV on the way to visit in-laws. Mid-teen kid was standing in the road, mostly on our side of the line. I slowed down to about 3 MPH expecting the asshole to move. He didn't, so I pulled up until my left front fender was just past him, eased steering wheel slightly to the left and wiped the whole side of my car on his pants. He had a couple of buddies on the side of the road and they about peed their pants laughing at him.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25640 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post