SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    USPS Tracking
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

USPS Tracking Login/Join 
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
Local news has shown trucks backed up waiting to get into the distribution center in Allen Park.

Last Three Day shipment I got took nine days to arrive from a New York hub.

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8066 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Long term ammoholic
Picture of gunnutty
posted Hide Post
Still waiting on mine from Nov. 28th. I think Fox Valley Illinois is where packages go to die!

Posts: 670 | Location: North Central Arkansas | Registered: February 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gunnutty:
Still waiting on mine from Nov. 28th. I think Fox Valley Illinois is where packages go to die!

Probably looks like that place in Arizona, where they mothball all the old airliners and bombers.

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted Hide Post
Waiting only since December 8th and no tracking info is available.

I hope to never use usps again.

-------
Trying to simplify my life...

Posts: 5041 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
Your package is on hold …

Posts: 27835 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I checked my tracking this morning . The operating rod that I shipped on the 13th arrived yesterday . Two day Priority only took 10 days . At least it made it ...

Posts: 3970 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
When you fall, I will be there to catch you -With love, the floor
posted Hide Post
Send a package the morning of the 18th. Left Epping. Today it made it to Manchester maybe 35 miles away. At best nine days to NJ.

USPS has lost $69 billion over the past 11 fiscal years—including $3.9 billion in fiscal year 2018. USPS’s total unfunded liabilities and debt ($143 billion at the end of fiscal year 2018) have grown to double its annual revenue.

But bring in someone in the business to cut costs and streamline service and it's a plot by Trump to screw with the ballots??? If this is their efficiency ballots will be turning up a decade from now.

Richard Scalzo
Epping, NH

http://www.bigeastakitarescue.net

Posts: 5803 | Location: Epping, NH | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Did you come from behind
that rock, or from under it?

Picture of Audioholic
posted Hide Post
My wife ordered a CD on Dec 10th from Amazon to give as a gift locally. Shipping out of KY it still isn't here, probably lost. So much for Prime 2-day shipping: per tracking it took Amazon 5 days just to get it to a USPS facility.

Most everything else ordered from various sources has been late but actually arrived. Looking at the tracking it appears USPS distribution centers are flinging packages to the wrong POs just to get rid of them, the POs bounce them back and then it starts over.

"Every time you think you weaken the nation" Moe Howard

Posts: 2048 | Location: Out standing in my field. | Registered: February 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shaman
Picture of ScreamingCockatoo
posted Hide Post
FINALLY got my spool of thread!

December 23, 2020, 7:15 pm
Delivered, In/At Mailbox
DAWSONVILLE, GA 30534
Your item was delivered in or at the mailbox at 7:15 pm on December 23, 2020 in DAWSONVILLE, GA 30534.
December 23, 2020, 8:04 am
Out for Delivery
DAWSONVILLE, GA 30534
December 23, 2020, 7:53 am
Arrived at Post Office
DAWSONVILLE, GA 30534
December 22, 2020, 1:46 pm
Departed USPS Regional Destination Facility
ATLANTA-PEACHTREE GA DISTRIBUTION CENTER
December 21, 2020, 7:56 pm
Arrived at USPS Regional Destination Facility
ATLANTA-PEACHTREE GA DISTRIBUTION CENTER
December 21, 2020
In Transit to Next Facility
December 18, 2020, 5:37 am
Departed USPS Facility
HASLET, TX 76052
December 17, 2020, 8:24 pm
Arrived at USPS Facility
HASLET, TX 76052
December 17, 2020, 7:21 pm
Departed USPS Facility
IRVING, TX 75059
December 17, 2020, 7:50 am
Arrived at USPS Facility
IRVING, TX 75059
December 16, 2020, 7:58 pm
Departed USPS Regional Facility
EL PASO TX DISTRIBUTION CENTER
December 16, 2020, 4:27 am
Arrived at USPS Regional Origin Facility
December 11, 2020, 3:00 am
Arrived at USPS Facility
ATLANTA, GA 30354
December 7, 2020, 10:34 am
Departed USPS Facility
IRVING, TX 75059
December 6, 2020, 10:42 pm
Arrived at USPS Facility
IRVING, TX 75059
December 6, 2020, 3:13 am
December 5, 2020, 7:51 pm
December 5, 2020, 6:36 pm
Accepted at USPS Origin Facility
EL PASO, TX 79901
December 5, 2020, 6:27 pm
Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting Item
EL PASO, TX 79901

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.

Posts: 39716 | Location: Atop the cockatoo tree | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Right now I have a barrel that shipped to FL that has been in transit since 12/1. It took 11 days to make the first move from the PO to being in transit.

Our family Christmas cards shipped from the printer 12/2 and have not moved yet according to the tracking info.

I ordered a book that shipped 12/10 and shows that the USPS took delivery that day and it has not moved since.

Normally, the USPS is been pretty good to me. This year, not so much.

Posts: 920 | Location: Midwest | Registered: April 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Long term ammoholic
Picture of gunnutty
posted Hide Post
Finally got the pistol today. Box looked like it had been in a war.

Posts: 670 | Location: North Central Arkansas | Registered: February 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gunnutty:
Finally got the pistol today. Box looked like it had been in a war.

I have heard that people are receiving an inordinate number of damaged shipping boxes with an inordinate amount of damage, lately. Make of that what you will.

I wanted to order something off eBay. But shipping was only First Class. I expressed my concern to the seller, given USPS' recent reputation. Seller claimed they'd had no problems with USPS, but offered to ship it to me via FedEx Ground for $4 more.

FedEx Ground?!?! That is, if anything, worse than USPS.

I told him thanks, but no thanks, Merry Christmas and good luck with his sale.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
Great! I got my kids Christmas stockings that I ordered on December 9th today Mad They're really nice and they like them but the last I looked Christmas was yesterday Roll Eyes

But the item I paid for from a Sig Forum member on December 9th is still somewhere in La La land Frown

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Destination Indiana

DEC 27
12:02 PM
Arrived at Hub Indianapolis, IN
DEC 27
10:50 AM
Arrived at USPS Facility Indianapolis, IN
DEC 27
10:22 AM
Departed USPS Regional Facility Indianapolis in distribution center
DEC 27
12:17 AM
Arrived at USPS Regional Facility Indianapolis in distribution center
DEC 26
DEC 26
4:07 PM
Departed USPS Regional Facility Indianapolis in distribution center annex
On Its Way
DEC 25
5:08 PM
Departed USPS Regional Destination Facility Indianapolis in distribution center annex
DEC 24
DEC 23
11:59 PM
Arrived at USPS Regional Facility Indianapolis in distribution center annex
DEC 23
6:09 PM
Departed USPS Facility Indianapolis, IN
DEC 22
9:08 PM
DEC 21
12:32 PM
Departed USPS Facility Jacksonville, FL
DEC 19
9:43 PM
Arrived at USPS Facility Jacksonville, FL
DEC 19
4:22 PM
Departed USPS Regional Facility Tallahassee fl distribution center
DEC 17
3:39 PM
Arrived at USPS Regional Facility Tallahassee fl distribution center
DEC 2
12:17 AM
Departed USPS Regional Facility Memphis tn network distribution center
DEC 1
2:52 PM
Arrived at USPS Regional Origin Facility Memphis tn network distribution center
DEC 1
11:11 AM
Departed USPS Facility Indianapolis, IN
DEC 1
11:06 AM
Arrived at USPS Regional Facility Indianapolis in distribution center annex
DEC 1
7:31 AM
NOV 30
1:48 PM
Departed USPS Regional Origin Facility Evansville in distribution center annex
NOV 30
1:47 PM
Arrived at USPS Regional Origin Facility Evansville in distribution center annex
NOV 30
12:32 PM
Accepted at USPS Origin Facility Hanson, KY

This message has been edited. Last edited by: oldbill123,

Posts: 1397 | Registered: November 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shaman
Picture of ScreamingCockatoo
posted Hide Post
Damn, has mine beat!

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.

Posts: 39716 | Location: Atop the cockatoo tree | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
I dropped a priority mail package off inside the post office on the 16th for my granddaughters. They finally scanned it in to their system yesterday.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 7993 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted Hide Post
My two-day priority mail arrived in 20 days with an apology.

-------
Trying to simplify my life...

Posts: 5041 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
drop and give me
20 pushups
posted Hide Post
Packaged order was dropped of at the local USPS in Paris, Texas on 23rd dec and it arrived at my home at 1240hrs on 26 dec in Denham Springs La . Package marked as Priority Mail 2-day. Must be living right or somebody upstairs must like me. Wishing everyone gets their packages very soon. ............................. drill sgt.

Posts: 1952 | Location: denham springs , la | Registered: October 19, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
I ordered a book that got to USPS on Dec 9, I'm not sure why they even bother telling me it's going to arrive late, I already know it's going to arrive late.

December 19, 2020
In Transit, Arriving Late
Your package will arrive later than expected, but is still on its way. It is currently in transit to the next facility.

December 15, 2020, 6:28 pm
SAINT LOUIS MO NETWORK DISTRIBUTION CENTER

December 15, 2020, 7:29 am
SAINT LOUIS MO NETWORK DISTRIBUTION CENTER

December 9, 2020, 10:22 pm
SPRINGFIELD IL DISTRIBUTION CENTER

December 9, 2020, 8:31 pm
SPRINGFIELD IL DISTRIBUTION CENTER

December 9, 2020, 4:15 pm
Departed Post Office
TAYLORVILLE, IL 62568

December 9, 2020, 9:42 am
USPS in possession of item
TAYLORVILLE, IL 62568

December 8, 2020, 6:24 pm
Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting Item
TAYLORVILLE, IL 62568

I also ordered new checks that got shipped on Dec 4th but the bank claims they've been at the Portland distribution center for the past 10 days.

I mailed gifts on the 18th to Arizona and they got there via Priority Mail on the 21st.

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4330 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you lived in Taylorville you would have your book. Driving to get it might be faster.

Posts: 17177 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post