SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    USPS Tracking
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

USPS Tracking Login/Join 
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
USPS tracking is a contradiction in terms.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5681 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
"Out for delivery" for three days now. Just caught the carrier, "we didn't get it at our station, call someone over there" was the basic answer after a couple phone calls from her to others.

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12350 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 19tass:
My favorite tracking message is something like: "Your package is making its way through the USPS system enroute to its destination". I have found that pretty much means they don't know where the hell it is.

I ordered 3 things last week from 3 different areas of the country all shipped 2 day priority.

Guess what all 3 say even though they were all supposed to be delivered today.

I don’t understand how this is even possible that they are so terrible at what they do.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25356 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

I have received several parcels where the tracking still shows "in transit to next destination", sometimes even for days after I've received it.

When in doubt, mumble

Posts: 10778 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am still waiting for the package delivered last week. I have given up as far as dealing with USPS. The vendor was kind enough to send a replacment. It is coming UPS all the way. At least most of the broken glass is gone at the entrance to the Post Office. It has only been a month since the hurricane.

Posts: 17177 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
"Your package will arrive later than expected, but is still on its way." Roll Eyes

I currently have three inbound packages that have been displaying the same USPS Tracking message since last Wednesday....That's one week ago! Every DAMN time I track a package w/ the USPS I'm left wondering...Is this thing on? Roll Eyes Mad Roll Eyes

The USPS, yet another a USELESS Gov't entity! Mad

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8787 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhracecraft:
"Your package will arrive later than expected, but is still on its way." Roll Eyes

I currently have three inbound packages that have been displaying the same USPS Tracking message since last Wednesday....That's one week ago! Every DAMN time I track a package w/ the USPS I'm left wondering...Is this thing on? Roll Eyes Mad Roll Eyes

I have 3 saying the same thing and one was shipped on the 30th 2 day priority.

It had the label printed was received at the post office location, then sent to another location, received back at the original location, to be scanned and is awaiting preshipment information and has not moved or at least been scanned since the 3rd.

————————————————

Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Black92LX:
quote:
Originally posted by nhracecraft:

I have 3 saying the same thing and one was shipped on the 30th 2 day priority.

It had the label printed was received at the post office location, then sent to another location, received back at the original location, to be scanned and is awaiting preshipment information and has not moved or at least been scanned since the 3rd.

I've got one that left Flushing NY on December 2nd. From tracking, it's still in metro New York. It's supposed to be here Friday, like others have said WHICH Friday?

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8066 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We sent a package to Memphis TN. After 3 weeks it finally says arrived in Memphis TN post office. Next day it says rerouted package and they sent it to Kansas City. Then the following day it says arrived in Kansas City. 2 days later it was back in Memphis TN and the following day it got delivered.

Posts: 1299 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
USPS has a time travel machine. My package has been delivered at 355pm. It is now noon. Incredible!

Posts: 17177 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Buy that Classic SIG in All Stainless,
No rail wear will be painless.
Picture of cee_Kamp
posted Hide Post
I have a handgun on it's way to the new owner. (shipped USPS Priority Mail, insured, signature required, from my FFL to the buyers FFL)
It took SEVEN days for it to reach the distribution center where it should have been on a jet to Florida. (tracking showed nothing for 7 days after leaving the origin Post Office)
It finally showed up at the distribution center.
Then it sat at the distribution center for two more days.
Now it shows it has left the distribution center.
It's 150 miles it traveled by ground from my FFL to where the package gets on a plane
I checked the tracking today, still in transit, hasn't appeared in Florida yet. THEY SUCK!!!

While checking the USPS tracking today, I got a pop-up box for a survey. I've likely screwed myself here, but I told the survey that President Trump was correct.
The entire Post Office system was totally broken and should be replaced by private enterprise.

Mad

NRA Benefactor Life Member
NRA Instructor
USPSA Chief Range Officer

Posts: 1497 | Registered: December 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
Still no freaking packages.
How is this even possible. Is there any recourse against this?
I pay for 2 day priority and me are now 11 days without any of my 3 packages.

————————————————

posted Hide Post
I mailed out a package this afternoon, USPS 2 day Priority to location cross country.

I asked the Postal clerk when the package would be delivered. She said: "Monday".

I said: "this month or next month".

She was not amused.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SevenPlusOne
posted Hide Post
Our collection guys said the plant has pallets and pallets of packages on the dock, they can't even get them into the place to sort them.

"Ninja kick the damn rabbit"

Posts: 4611 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: October 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Since the tracking raises my blood pressure, I rarely use it. Only look if something is way late.

Posts: 17121 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shit don't
mean shit
posted Hide Post
Here's the status of one of my packages. USPS took possession on Dec 2. It was supposed to be delivered Dec 5. Today is Dec 11.

Posts: 5734 | Location: 7400 feet in Conifer CO | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
USPS usually delivers pretty well (not always), but their tracking is weird.

I expect a delivery today. It was sent from Denver, is now reportedly in Las Vegas, but they still expect to deliver it to me in Houston by 9:00 p.m. today.

We'll see which one of those statements is false, but they can't all be true.

And, if it is in Las Vegas, why?

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53118 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That by 9pm stuff is obvious bullshit,

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
How accurate are these package tracking apps?

While not USPS, I have an Amazon Prime package via UPS that was supposed to be here yesterday.
It was on schedule the first day, showing Akron, Ohio departure, AM, then
Arrival south side of my city, PM in west Michigan.

The next update, it was back in Ohio, NW of Akron and now making it's way slowly west (Maumee, OH)towards MI again.

I normally would assume the only way it could appear 10 miles from me would be for it to be scanned here.
Logically, it never left Ohio.

Posts: 7320 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tinyman
posted Hide Post
I live in Leeds Alabama. Ordered a product online. Tracking same, left NY -- arrived Birmingham (right next to Leeds) -- departed Birmingham, arrived in JACKSON MISS. WTF? Still don't have the product (which took 3 weeks to produce "due to the virus"). the $4.50 USPS postage is laughable -- no wonder they're losing money.

Stupid people are like glo-sticks.
I want to shake the shit out of them
till the light comes on

Posts: 315 | Location: Leeds, Alabama | Registered: August 28, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post