SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    USPS Tracking
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

USPS Tracking Login/Join 
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Didn't even think about that...makes sense.

quote:
Originally posted by Black92LX:
Cincinnati got hammered with snow and are calling for 15 more inches.

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4335 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of m1009
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by 808:
Just received Christmas cards today that was shipped out on 20 December one state away.

Ha! Got a similar story..friend of mine in a close neighboring state, said he sent us a Christmas card. I forgot about it, and the envelope arrived last week. feb. Completely empty envelope, dated dec 28, they must have held it at his state post office as that facility stamped it stating no contents, and unsealed.
I let him know and he said he sealed it himself, and it really did have a card enclosed. So who knows what happened to it. Took over a month to get the envelope to us.

Posts: 1126 | Registered: September 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

I ordered a set of multimeter probes from Probemaster in San Diego. They were sent out on Feb. 10th, Priority Mail. The original tracking estimated delivery date was Feb. 16th (WTF, it's one state away, and it's Priority Mail). They did make it to the Phoenix facility the very next day (11th), and the next stop should have been Wickenburg. But no, they sent them on to San Francisco. They are now back in Phoenix, and USPS is proudly saying they are "on time" for the original delivery date estimate.

When in doubt, mumble

Posts: 10785 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
I literally just started (then deleted) a thread title with the exact same name of your thread.

Ordered an item back on the 15th, shipped out on the 16th, last word was a weak "delayed" message on the 20th. Since then, nada. So annoying.

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6389 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Got a message from USPS on the 25th. Said my package was on time to be delivered on the 24th. They've conquered time travel.

Posts: 7019 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Got a letter this past Thursday, Feb 25, that was mailed Jan. 18. A gun I bought was shipped this past Monday USPS ground was supposed to be delivered yesterday to my FFL according to tracking. It wasn't. I got an alert that they tried unsuccessfully to deliver it this morning, Saturday at 8:09am. How many businesses are open at 8am on Saturday?

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
*sigh*...

USPS, not to be outdone by FedEx Ground in their neck-and-neck race to the bottom, just managed to send a package that should have been out for delivery today to the wrong nearby post office

Except... Nope, according to somebody at that PO, it did not go to them. They've finished scanning everything they received and it did not appear there.

And my carrier annex, to which it should have been sent, is not answering the phone

Good job, USPS!

Oh look: It just appeared at the correct place. Now scheduled for delivery tomorrow. I suppose I should thank God for small favors...

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Yeah...I'll pile onto this worthless piece of fecal matter outfit that couldn't pour piss out of a boot with a handle on the heel and the directions on the bottom...

I just LOOOOOOVE when you look at the tracking information and it states "DELIVERED, IN/AT MAILBOX". And then when you trek down to your mailbox and it's empty, that is INSTANT cause for a SCREECHING case of the RED-ASS!!! Mad Mad Phukking twits! If I flew my plane like they work on a daily basis, I'd crash mid-field each and every time. JEEZUS...is it THAT hard for people to do their friggin' job these days??

OH! And to further pile on, I bought a book through Amazon that was shipped from IL on 12-APR. It's STILL not here and just showed arriving at my local P.O. this morning. Jeezus! 11 friggin' days! What did they do? Send it via BICYCLE?!?!? WTF, over? Mad

[/rant]

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:

is it THAT hard for people to do their friggin' job these days??
It sure seems like it is.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30659 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ulsterman:

Got a message from USPS on the 25th. Said my package was on time to be delivered on the 24th. They've conquered time travel.
Your mail carrier drives a DeLorean.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30659 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aguilar64
posted Hide Post
This is my USPS complaint, today is Monday, package was at my post office on Thursday and still traveling, the package arrived at the distribution center in Kearny 4 times so far.

Tracking History
April 26, 2021, 12:47 am
Arrived at USPS Regional Facility
KEARNY NJ DISTRIBUTION CENTER
Your item arrived at our USPS facility in KEARNY NJ DISTRIBUTION CENTER on April 26, 2021 at 12:47 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

April 25, 2021, 6:40 pm
Departed USPS Regional Facility
JERSEY CITY NJ NETWORK DISTRIBUTION CENTER

April 25, 2021, 4:10 am

April 25, 2021, 2:16 am
SOUTH JERSEY NJ DISTRIBUTION CENTER

April 24, 2021, 3:41 pm
SOUTH JERSEY NJ DISTRIBUTION CENTER

April 23, 2021, 8:45 pm

April 23, 2021, 11:33 am
Arrived at USPS Facility
BEDMINSTER, NJ 07921

April 23, 2021, 8:36 am
Arrived at Post Office
BEDMINSTER, NJ 07921

April 23, 2021, 7:03 am
Arrived at USPS Facility
CHESTER, NJ 07930

April 23, 2021, 4:18 am

April 22, 2021, 1:58 pm

April 21, 2021, 9:24 pm

April 21, 2021, 3:37 am
Departed USPS Facility
AURORA, IL 60502

April 20, 2021, 4:52 pm
Arrived at USPS Facility
AURORA, IL 60502

April 20, 2021, 3:47 pm
CHICAGO IL NETWORK DISTRIBUTION CENTER

April 20, 2021, 10:20 am
Arrived at USPS Regional Origin Facility
CHICAGO IL NETWORK DISTRIBUTION CENTER

April 20, 2021, 9:05 am
Accepted at USPS Origin Facility
AURORA, IL 60502

April 19, 2021, 5:31 pm
Shipment Received, Package Acceptance Pending
FOX VALLEY, IL 60599

April 17, 2021, 6:21 pm
Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting Item
AURORA, IL 60502

“When the law disarms good guys, bad guys rejoice.”
― Ted Nugent

Posts: 2209 | Location: North East | Registered: November 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
USPS tracking is worthless, absolutely worthless Roll Eyes

I ordered some seeds and the USPS tracking says it's "ready to ship" on April 19th and stays that way until the seeds show up on my porch on April 28th.

Why even bother having a tracking system if it doesn't work?

Posts: 33793 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post