SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Possible Exposure to Hepatitis A at Dunkin Donuts
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Possible Exposure to Hepatitis A at Dunkin Donuts Login/Join 
Picture of rtquig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RAMIUS:
quote:
Originally posted by rtquig:
How did you find out the employee had Hepatitis? Just curious.

https://www.foxnews.com/health...s-a-customers-warned

I seldom buy Dunkin for myself. I buy them for the auto shop kids at school when they work on one of my vehicles. 2 months ago after they worked on my sons car I bought 100 munchkins and 2 dozen donuts. It ran me around $45 dollars.

Living the Dream

Posts: 4011 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: December 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Update 6/17/19. We received full reimbursement for the cost of the inoculation today from the franchise owner. He paid it out of the cash register. Actually was very pleasant about it. Guess he didn't want to run it through his insurance. That's fine with me. Sometimes all you have to do is ask.

Posts: 1042 | Location: New Jersey  | Registered: May 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Fusternc
posted Hide Post
Post it on social media and I almost GUARANTEE they will reply back and settle it

Posts: 1373 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fusternc:
Post it on social media and I almost GUARANTEE they will reply back and settle it
Post before yours was the OP giving the update. He was reimbursed on the spot so what is there to settle?

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23098 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
Hepatitis A is said to be rampant in San Diego, so I got my hepatitis A shots last year. Even top notch restaurants may have not-so-clean kitchen help.

I was certain that I’d had one shot, and just verified that I’d had both by checking MyChart. MyChart is a wonderfully useful health app.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8854 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Post before yours was the OP giving the update. He was reimbursed on the spot so what is there to settle?

Posts: 17175 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Hepatitis A is said to be rampant in San Diego.

Can't.Imagine.Why. Roll Eyes

Posts: 9001 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
teacher of history
Picture of maxwayne
posted Hide Post
50 years ago at Long Binh one of the cooks got it from a bad needle and everyone who had ate at that mess hall had to get the gamma globulin shots. You were suppose to get one shot in each cheek, but the Army decided it was easier to give one big shot. We went and got ours and I drove the Jeep back to the compound standing up. I skipped the clutch and the Captain shifted gears for me.

Best part of it was that a visiting General had ate there and he had to to get the shot also.

Posts: 5610 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: March 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post