SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Loosing your EDC knife!!!! Has been found, WOOT WOOT!!!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Loosing your EDC knife!!!! Has been found, WOOT WOOT!!! Login/Join 
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
Went to both Sportsman’s Warehouse and Cabelas. Neither had a leek.
Almost positive my LGS does not carry Kershaw. I’ll take a peek at what they have but I like how thing the leek is.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25418 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you're gonna be a
bear, be a Grizzly!
Picture of Todd Huffman
posted Hide Post
kershawguy.com

Good prices, quick shipping. I've bought many from him over the years. For carry knives I just get the blems, they're cheaper and only have some cosmetic issues, most of which I've never found.

Here is the blem page.
https://kershawguy.com/product...ems-factory-seconds/

Here's to the sunny slopes of long ago.

Posts: 3633 | Location: Morganton, NC | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
I had my first Spyderco stolen out of my car a couple months ago. Sucks.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7071 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
I have learned to just order a replacement that you really like, it will turn up fast.

Did this last year when I misplaced my Spyderco Military....bought z different Spyderco I had my eyes on for a couple years.

The Military showed up a week after the new one arrived.

Win...Win

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Constable
posted Hide Post
Several years back bought a new Chris Reeve Sebenza, $350 or so. Carried it like 2 days and lost it. DID find it by backtracking my day. I'd stooped to pet the dog on a hill......found it in the grass.

Yet I carried an El Cheapo, made in China, Faux Buck folder for my entire 23 years with the Hwy Patrol and never misplaced it for even a minute, much less lost it.

Posts: 7074 | Location: Craig, MT | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
The boy found it in his bed!!
Mama not too happy. I took a nap with him last week and I guess it must have gotten snagged.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25418 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
probably a good thing
I don't have a cut
posted Hide Post
Is it still loose? If so, you should tighten the clip up so you don't lose it again. Razz

Posts: 3381 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: February 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caught in a loop
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
Vulrath - Email me your mailing address, and I'll mail you a lightly used 1550ST with a working mechanism. Instant Karma.

Email sent. Thank you very much.

"In order to understand recursion, you must first learn the principle of recursion."

Posts: 3352 | Location: Memphis, TN | Registered: August 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I carry a small Gerber knife(evo jr), AAA streamlight protac, and zebra f-701 pen. I have several of each so if i loose one i have a spare.

In 15 years I've only permanently misplaced one knife, broke 2 pens, and wore another knife out.

Posts: 663 | Registered: August 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
I had an inexpensive Case pocket knife, I think I paid somewhere in the neighborhood of twenty bucks for it, maybe fifteen years ato.

It was in my pocket every day. Used it to open packages, etc. One day, maybe a year ago, it was not anywhere.

I was certain that it fell when I was emptying my pockets, so I looked everywhere in the bedroom, as that is where it just had to be. No joy. The knife had just ionized.

I was in my delivery truck today, put something in the cup holder, realized that there was something else there. The Case pocket knife that I had lost in the bedroom a year ago. Very strange.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30659 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:
I've lost so many EDC items... I still carry a flashlight and knife but it gets sketchy sometimes.

Ugh. I've managed to misplace both my knife and my flashlight this past week. Grrrr. I'm sure they're hanging around together, yukking it up with one another and watching me scour the house looking for them. Couple of jerks, they are.... Big Grin

God bless America.

Posts: 13494 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post