SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Take out orders
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Take out orders Login/Join 
Banned
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
why would you assume they would give you ketchup?

Because only anti-American pinko commie bastards eat burgers without ketchup (and mustard).

Mom, apple pie, and ketchup on your burger. Maybe a baseball game.

Put me down as an anti-American pinko commie then, as if ANYTHING has mustard, ketchup, mayo, ranch (shudder), steak sauce, or just about any other goop, or tomatoes (Grossest things that come out of the ground) on it, it's dog food, or garbage. Since I don't have dogs anymore, it's garbage to me. I want it well done too. No pink for me, it has no taste until it's medium well.

Posts: 214 | Location: Ohio | Registered: January 01, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 9mmepiphany:
quote:
Fries go with three things and three things only:

1. Salt
2. Ketchup
3. Gravy

In that order.

1 and 2 can and should go together.

You're missing out

Jack's Urban Eats, Urban Fries: Ranch and Blue Cheese, blue cheese crumbles, chili oil, chili flakes and parsley

If you held a gun to my head, I don't think I could eat that. Ranch dressing is the most disgusting stuff ever created by man, and blue cheese is a close second. Fries should have salt, that's it. Nothing else. If you want pepper, ok, but leave it off mine.

Posts: 214 | Location: Ohio | Registered: January 01, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
All that specificity, and yet ya didn't ask for any ketchup.

You asked for it plain, they gave it to you plain.

I give them a 100% in following instructions, and a 0% in mind reading.

Smile

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll take something simple at home before I eat out any day.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13386 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Wow three pages without Joe Pesci's epic drive thru rant! Gotta be a record..

Nowdays you have to check before you leave, we order from Outback from time to time, wifes a vegetarian, so I get her a salad and baked potato and have to ask them to put the baked potato in separate box, every time, because if I don't the stores rules is to put the potato in the box with the steak.

Several times I've had to send it back, generally I'll tell them I'll keep the baked potato and need another in foil in a separate container and why, on a busy friday night it gets mixed up, they fix it.

But you have to check, every place, every time.

Except Chic-fil-a they always ask....

Posts: 23238 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
Wow three pages without Joe Pesci's epic drive thru rant! Gotta be a record.
I guess this doesn't count.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30544 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Grandiosity is a sign
of mental illness
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by a1abdj:
quote:
that's a waste of money for the restaurant

If a restaurant tossed a handful of unrequested condiments in each and every bag, 90% of it would find its way into the trash.

If you knew how much money was spent on these things, you'd understand why the savings are important to the restaurant.

Ask, and ye shall receive. If you don't ask, you will likely end up without.

These days more and more you see condiments kept behind the counter and only handed out specifically on request, rather than freely available at the condiment station.

One or two free shit army types come through and fill a shopping bag with the 'free' condiments then leave..... suddenly you find the condiments behind the counter.

Anyway this thread is amusing. My favorite burger is from a local place - big burger, giant pile of crispy bacon on top, plus fresh slightly bitter greens and aoli (that's not short on the garlic). Heaven.

Posts: 2453 | Location: MO | Registered: March 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
Local Chinese mom and pop asks which if any condiments are wanted on take out orders.

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
Wow three pages without Joe Pesci's epic drive thru rant! Gotta be a record.
I guess this doesn't count.

Video, you got to do the video

Posts: 23238 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BrianC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 9mmepiphany:
quote:
Fries go with three things and three things only:

1. Salt
2. Ketchup
3. Gravy

In that order.

1 and 2 can and should go together.

You're missing out

Jack's Urban Eats, Urban Fries: Ranch and Blue Cheese, blue cheese crumbles, chili oil, chili flakes and parsley

That's not a side dish, it's a heart attack on a plate! Razz

"Television is called a medium because nothing on it is well done." -- Fred Allen

Posts: 11139 | Location: Here. Now. | Registered: August 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post