SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Negligent parenting at its best
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Negligent parenting at its best Login/Join 
posted
http://www.wfmj.com/story/3468...-nine-month-old-girl

After a record weekend in OD's, this. From what I'm hearing from some Warren LE, big shipment of heroin came into Cleveland about a week and a half ago. It's trickled to Warren through dealers.
The parents don't know how she got ahold of the opiates? Seriously? Let me take a guess.
You and your partner/wife/husband/boyfriend/girlfriend are addicts and you left some laying around the house. I'd say heroin since that's the drug of choice around here. Your baby girl was crawling around and happened upon it. Kids put most things in their mouths so in it went. Sound about right?
Fucking unbelievable.

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.

Posts: 3652 | Location: The armpit of Ohio | Registered: August 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No charges have been filed????? WTF

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jimmy123x:
No charges have been filed????? WTF

It's been non stop around here and local LE is having a hard time keeping up. It's a real problem here.
I would imagine charges will be filed soon and the 9 month old will be taken away.
I feel bad for the baby but the parents get no sympathy from me.

Posts: 3652 | Location: The armpit of Ohio | Registered: August 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
That is truly terrible.

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIG 229R
posted Hide Post
I have a hard time even imagining parents who could be this thoughtless. I am 73 years old and the longer I live the more I find it hard to believe people (grown ups) could be this thoughtless and careless. From the time I had my Son when I was in my twenties I learned very fast that whatever a child found on the floor or anywhere else lying loose went into their mouths.

I know God has a plan for everything and everything that happens happens for a reason but it is so hard for me to understand something like this.

SigP229R
Harry Callahan "A man has got to know his limitations".
Teddy Roosevelt "Talk soft carry a big stick"
I Cor10: 13 "1611KJV"

Posts: 6066 | Registered: March 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bunch of savages
in this town
Picture of ASKSmith
posted Hide Post
I'm semi-close to you, and just heard on the news that some local hospitals are out of morgue space due to heroin OD's.

They had to bring in refrigerated trucks.

-----------------
I apologize now...

Posts: 10552 | Registered: December 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ASKSmith:
I'm semi-close to you, and just heard on the news that some local hospitals are out of morgue space due to heroin OD's.

They had to bring in refrigerated trucks.

I would not doubt it. It's not even Spring or Summer yet. That's when it's gonna get real bad.

posted Hide Post
I75 is the pipeline.

Posts: 7010 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post