SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Being drug to the rainbow bridge
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Being drug to the rainbow bridge Login/Join 
Eating elephants
one bite at a time
Picture of ffips
posted Hide Post
I did what I did because it needed done. Had the vet said quality of life would return, I would have a new dog.

I guess I shared more to let go of the anger toward the driver than anything else. I go through spells of really disliking society. Bitching is my release. Smile

Posts: 3573 | Location: in the southwest Atlanta metro area | Registered: September 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
You did a wonderful thing. Most would have driven right by.

Major karma points in the bank for you.

Posts: 12920 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PeterGV
posted Hide Post
Thank you. Really.

Posts: 1318 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: April 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
You still saved her.

Posts: 17884 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you as I wipe tears from my eyes.

Posts: 794 | Location: NW North Carolina | Registered: November 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conductor in Residence
Picture of Maestro
posted Hide Post
quote:
I never got to interact with that sweet dog, and I am sitting here in tears for her. Good on the OP for caring and getting involved.

Same here. I can barely see the screen.

Thank you for doing the right thing for that poor baby.

Posts: 3675 | Location: Tampa Bay, FL | Registered: July 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Maestro:
quote:
I never got to interact with that sweet dog, and I am sitting here in tears for her. Good on the OP for caring and getting involved.

Same here. I can barely see the screen.

Thank you for doing the right thing for that poor baby.

Same here, you did a wonderful thing.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4834 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I thank you for your kindness, I'm sure that in those few hours with her she felt comfort and safety.

It takes special people to show this sort of kindness to God's little creatures.

Sigs, Glocks and a couple others

Posts: 202 | Location: Colorado | Registered: October 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post