SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Broads coming out of the woodwork to accuse guys of sexual harassment.
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Broads coming out of the woodwork to accuse guys of sexual harassment. Login/Join 
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:
I am pretty sure we ain’t supposed to call them “broads”...

I believe the politically correct term is Split Tails.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15695 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Broads? What are you 90? Just joking but it seems like the word broads was used more a couple generations ago.

It's kids like you, who make this bus late.

Posts: 884 | Location: Weirton,WV | Registered: April 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by a1abdj:
quote:
I am pretty sure we ain’t supposed to call them “broads”...

I believe the politically correct term is Split Tails.
Haaaa! I actually thought about that.

I chose 'broads' because it's a pre-WWII demeaning term for this type of sleazy, hustling female. Think of the 'Agnes' character from The Big Sleep.

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15471 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
So the wives don't like unwanted "O" faces?

Unbelievable!

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post