SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Shipped (really), but not shipped (according to USPS)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Shipped (really), but not shipped (according to USPS) Login/Join 
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted
Didn't want to muddy the "Shipped, but not shipped" thread, because this one is different. You know, USPS still sucks.
Houston USPS has got to be manned by some laziest SOBs in their entire system. I know they're lazy, but they're getting worse. Yes, they are. Shipped a package Priority. Tracking initially said PO is waiting for package. The next day, they were still waiting for package. And, the next day, same thing. Then, wham! the package suddenly magically appeared at its destination PO. Roll Eyes

Q

Posts: 26352 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don’t mind USPS because pretty much every shipping company has a bad reputation and USPS is usually pretty fast and cheap so I can’t complain a whole lot, but their tracking system SUCKS!

Posts: 1301 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Houston USPS has got to be manned by some laziest SOBs in their entire system. I know they're lazy, but they're getting worse. Yes, they are. Shipped a package Priority. Tracking initially said PO is waiting for package. The next day, they were still waiting for package. And, the next day, same thing. Then, wham! the package suddenly magically appeared at its destination P

I know quite a few postal workers. The basic issue is that their technology for tracking is out of date and not on a par with UPS or FedEx.

Posts: 17225 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
For a while werent they making it a point to not call it tracking, but "delivery confirmation"? Meaning that it would be scanned at acceptance and delivery but maybe not along the way.

Posts: 1029 | Location: CT | Registered: March 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post