SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Discontinued Products
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Discontinued Products Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
since you brought up Costco,
we have been members for 27 years,
( since it was Price Club)

We made a list of 9 items that they have discontinued on us Mad

part of it is that we are old farts now,

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54597 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Drives me nuts in Costco that now whether I buy Kirkland or Bounty paper towels, I can only get that select-a-size crap !

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Who else?
Picture of Jager
posted Hide Post
Dutch Apple Pop Tarts.

None of the others do a thing for me.

They discontinued them many, many years ago.

I admit, every time I go by them in the store, I look for them. I know they will not be there, but it gives me some satisfaction that Kelloggs isn't getting any of my money anymore.

Posts: 2568 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: October 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NK402:
Drives me nuts in Costco that now whether I buy Kirkland or Bounty paper towels, I can only get that select-a-size crap !

I hate those! I sometimes buy "normal" paper towels at the grocery store just so I don't get the "select-a-size" ones. I tear off a half sheet all the time and have to tear another half sheet off. But at least they aren't has horrible as the lotion tissues are. Disgusting. I bought those by accident once. I gave them to a friend's wife, who used to buy them all the time, until m friend went ballistic and told her she could have all of them she wanted, but he wanted regular, unscented, un-lotioned tissues.

Costco has discontinued a couple of things I used to buy over the years. My favorite thing they killed off were the garlic potato wedges they used to have. They were fantastic, and I looked for them and they don't seem to be available East of Illinois. Bummer. I've tried to make them myself, but I just can't seem to get them quite as good as they were.

Posts: 214 | Location: Ohio | Registered: January 01, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This seems to be the case for me also.
It seems every time I like or enjoy something it is either discontinued, changed/modified or cancelled. This runs from food, t.v. shows, to running shoes and boots.

I have wore Wellco boots for years both in Law enforcement and the military, and they were bought out or absorbed by Altama.

I have weird wide shaped feet. (think of a reverse wedge) and they were the only ones that fit great.

Now, I am playing havoc trying to find boots that fit.

Posts: 1836 | Location: In NC trying to get back to VA | Registered: March 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post