SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Essential Oils
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Essential Oils Login/Join 
The Karmanator
Picture of Chance
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bobandmikako:
My sister and her friends were on the essential oil kick for a while. I played along and gave them a recommendation.

Posts: 3276 | Registered: December 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Old, Slow,
but Lucky!
Picture of dsmack
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David W:
My wife uses Young Living oils, do I believe they are cure alls? No, but I do like the way some of them smell in the house. And if my back is hurting and she wants to rub some whatever the heck and coconut oil on my back who am I to stop her!?!?

It's probably more fun if she rubs it in the front!
JSNS
Don

Posts: 3418 | Location: Spokane, WA | Registered: March 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We use them, they work.
We don't do face book or talk about them all the time though.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dinosaur
Picture of P210
posted Hide Post
They’re only essential to the finances of the person selling them if you ask me.

Posts: 6956 | Location: 96753 | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Tgrshrk99
posted Hide Post
My wife got into these several months ago. I was highly skeptical. I have to admit since she started diffusing one of them at night, we sleep much better.

Posts: 606 | Location: Between here and the end of the line | Registered: November 29, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spectemur Agendo
Picture of brecaidra
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dsmack:
quote:
Originally posted by David W:
My wife uses Young Living oils, do I believe they are cure alls? No, but I do like the way some of them smell in the house. And if my back is hurting and she wants to rub some whatever the heck and coconut oil on my back who am I to stop her!?!?

It's probably more fun if she rubs it in the front!
JSNS
Don

That totally depends on which oil. Some of them burn. Eek

SIGforum's triple minority

"It can't rain all the time." - Eric Draven

Posts: 16993 | Location: IA | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A buddy's wife was trying to discuss these oils with me. I retorted that I only use ONE essential: Bourbon. She left me alone.

Posts: 1892 | Location: KY | Registered: April 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post