SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Some people just are not human. Update with pic
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Some people just are not human. Update with pic Login/Join 
Just having a good time
Picture of ragman
posted Hide Post
See op for pics. The vet says Cinder is in very good health. He says she is Ausi through and through.

" I didn't fail the test,I just found 100 ways to do it wrong." - Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 1484 | Location: N. C. | Registered: November 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am a cat person but even I can see Cinder is a keeper. Nice save!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16005 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
A rescued animal almost always returns a thousandfold of love to your life.

May you all see that, and more.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Some people are pure animals.

Glad you searched, found and rescued the pup.

There's only one thing which could have made it better. Catching the asshole!

Posts: 10045 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
Maybe, in its own peculiar way, this is a good thing.

Posts: 27835 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
That is quite a gift you received. Congrats. She is beautiful. They are the greatest of dogs. She will love you and be as loyal of friend as one can have.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19111 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:
Maybe, in its own peculiar way, this is a good thing.

No maybe about it, this is most assuredly a VERY GOOD thing.

I've stopped counting.

Posts: 5623 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
Picture of ChuckFinley
posted Hide Post
Amazing

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." -- C.S. Lewis

Posts: 5643 | Location: District 12 | Registered: June 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now and Zen
Picture of clubleaf206
posted Hide Post
How someone could look into those eyes and still commit such a deplorable act simply escapes me.

Posts: 12167 | Location: The untamed wilds of Kansas | Registered: August 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Any chance to get with local LEO's and give a description of the truck and the non-human piece of fecal matter that was driving it?

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11054 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cinder is a beautiful Aussie and you both did wonderfully to give her a forever home. More updates!

Please support the SF "Help Mike!" campaign to raise legal fees for a 72 year old Texas teacher and hobby rancher who had 6 forgotten 9mm rounds in his checked luggage leaving T&C and faced 12 years in prison and $50k legal fees at https://fundrazr.com/b2KZgc.

Posts: 2023 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: April 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
What a cutie. It was meant to be that you were there and rescued her. If only she could talk.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just having a good time
Picture of ragman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:
Any chance to get with local LEO's and give a description of the truck and the non-human piece of fecal matter that was driving it?

The one I chased was a small white suv and there are a thousand around here. My vet is checking with animal control and his network to see if he can find out anything but so far nothing. He and I think they were stolen.
Yes "they". We found another one in the woods. She also went to the vet and is in good shape. We have already found her a forever home. Smile
I have spent hours the last few days searching the woods and road. So far I have found nothing else and I sure hope that there were only 2.

" I didn't fail the test,I just found 100 ways to do it wrong." - Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 1484 | Location: N. C. | Registered: November 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Did you happen to see if the pup was chipped in order to find the POS?

Posts: 10045 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just having a good time
Picture of ragman
posted Hide Post
Xcam-Man:Our vet could not find anything.

Just having a good time
Picture of ragman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Legal Beagle:
Cinder is a beautiful Aussie and you both did wonderfully to give her a forever home. More updates!

Some how I managed to lose your e-mail. Our vet thinks these pups were stolen and so do I. His guess after a complete check up was that they would sell for up to $2,500 each.We are doing a complete search. Le,animal control,local area and the vet is checking his network. I have had a number of dogs but never worked with an Aussie. I have a Jack R at present. I hope she is not harder to keep up with than he is.

Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
Here's what a non-human does.

They smash a defenseless bird until its wings have to be amputated and its feet are crippled.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34084 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mars_Attacks:

Here's what a non-human does.

They smash a defenseless bird until its wings have to be amputated and its feet are crippled.
That is absolutely disgraceful.

Did you rescue the bird?

Was the cruel perpetrator punished appropriately?

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30546 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
She was surrendered near death by people "who didn't know who did this to her". Suuuure they didn't know.

She lives at the rescue up the street from me.

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96tgjuJr1Vw

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34084 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just having a good time
Picture of ragman
posted Hide Post
Just damn Mars. That makes my heart ache. That makes me grateful for my pups.