SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Some people just are not human. Update with pic
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Some people just are not human. Update with pic Login/Join 
Just having a good time
Picture of ragman
posted
Four days ago I lost $500.00 worth of game cams. I have had my eye on three suspects. I know the car and two trucks they drive.
This morning I spot the car parked near my farm. I watch as the non human looks around too be sure no cars are coming. He then seems to get something out of his car and goes into my woods. I can see him looking around and then he comes out with something in his hand.
I get in my car to go confront him. He books and I give chase. Speeds hit 90+ and I backed off and lost him. Never got close enough to get his plate number.
While I am chasing him my gf goes to see what he could have been doing in the woods???
When I get back she is in the bathroom and had been crying. I wanted to know what was wrong? She opened the door and there was a 5 to 6 week old Australian shepherd puppy. That non human had left her in a small locked cage to die. It goes to the vet tomorrow but as of now she is clean and looks healthy. Just a little under weight.
I hope I encounter this sob and if I do it's going too be a bad day for him. Yes this guy is a non human. Mad

s235.photobucket.com s235.photobucket.com

I hope these before and after pics come out ok. Cinder now has a forever home. Smile

I can not seem to get photo bucket to work any more. I must find a new service.

One last try.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ragman,

" I didn't fail the test,I just found 100 ways to do it wrong." - Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 1484 | Location: N. C. | Registered: November 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
There's a special place in hell for humans who abuse animals. Good thing she got to the pup within minutes.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
I am thankful the pup came out of this in good health.

God bless your efforts to help the dog.

May karma find the asshole before you do Ragman.

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Maybe acquire "non-human" sized cage for when you catch it...

Posts: 195 | Location: Smithfield, Utah | Registered: April 29, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
If you find the person who did this you really should give them a big hug.

That way you know the approximate width for the hole you'll need to dig.

Posts: 10827 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
What kind of an asshole leaves the animal CAGED. I mean dumping the animal in the woods on its own is it’s own kind of special asshole level but CAGED!!!!

People like this should be caged and left in the woods.

I hate people.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7631 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just having a good time
Picture of ragman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ryanp225:

It does not matter how big he is. I have a backhoe!! Smile

" I didn't fail the test,I just found 100 ways to do it wrong." - Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 1484 | Location: N. C. | Registered: November 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just having a good time
Picture of ragman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cslinger:
What kind of an asshole leaves the animal CAGED. I mean dumping the animal in the woods on its own is it’s own kind of special asshole level but CAGED!!!!

Not only was the puppy caged but my gf had to remove the lock. You have to be a special kind of bastard to do something like that.

I hate people.

The success of a solution usually depends upon your point of view
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ragman:
quote:

It does not matter how big he is. I have a backhoe!! Smile

I'll spring for the fuel.

I think the dog may have just won the doggy lotto by getting dumped on your property.

“We truly live in a wondrous age of stupid.” - 83v45magna

"I think it's important that people understand free speech doesn't mean free from consequences societally or politically or culturally."
-Pranjit Kalita, founder and CIO of Birkoa Capital Management

Posts: 3839 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: September 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
According to NC statutes, his actions are a Class H felony: 4 to 25 months.

If you were me, me would be on this like a redbone on a coon, and if I go ahold of a piece, I would be on him like a pitbull on a tire swing, until he was in a cage.

Thanks for doing what you have. Them Aussie doggies are some of the smartest critters.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kraquin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cslinger:

I hate people.

I had a next door neighbor like that. Before the coyotes got thick we had a lot of raccoons in the woods. I'd catch them then on my way to work turn them loose 20 miles down the road in a forest on the other side of the river. My neighbor would toss the raccoons he caught, cage and all, into the lake. I hated that fucker.

Posts: 391 | Registered: December 07, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Nframe
posted Hide Post
Ragman,
thank you for saving the pup.

I inherited 3 Border Collie/ lab mix puppies a year and a half ago almost this way. Some fucker dumped the three fuzz balls at the top of my drive which is a very busy intersection. Fortunately my wife was the first car to the intersection as she was coming home.

Posts: 2912 | Location: mid S.C. | Registered: March 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Keeping the economy moving since 1964
Picture of chbibc
posted Hide Post
Makes my blood boil. Mad

Good on ya for saving the pup.

We have a cat that we rescued and I love her.

-----------------------
You can't fall off the floor.

Posts: 8513 | Location: Rochester, NY behind enemy lines | Registered: March 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
Thank you Ragman.

Then we have things like this that restore your faith in humans:https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/local/2020/01/06/dog-pulled-from-rubble-of-detroit-home-explosion-expected-to-recover/

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8066 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cruising the
Highway to Hell
Picture of 95flhr
posted Hide Post
quote:

Bury them deep with a dead animal 2 or so feet above. That when the law comes the dig, find the animal and move on.

“Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.”
― Ronald Reagan

Retired old fart

Posts: 6474 | Location: Near the Beaverdam in VA | Registered: February 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cruising the
Highway to Hell
Picture of 95flhr
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 95flhr:
quote:

Bury them deep with a dead animal 2 or so feet above. That when the law comes they dig, find the animal and move on.

“Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.”
― Ronald Reagan

Retired old fart

Posts: 6474 | Location: Near the Beaverdam in VA | Registered: February 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by az4783054:
There's a special place in hell for humans who abuse animals. Good thing she got to the pup within minutes.

Well said.

Posts: 792 | Location: NW North Carolina | Registered: November 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
Christmas purchase and can’t deal with it (another narcissistic asshole). AS is a high energy breed and they aren’t for first dog owners, or for those who aren’t willing to put in the daily work. Sad. God Bless you for saving it. You are a good human being.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12568 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Truth
Picture of Luis
posted Hide Post
Ask your GF if she knows the person who did that.

Posts: 4328 | Location: A hop, skip and a jump from the bayou. S East Tx, USA | Registered: October 13, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I picked up an Australian off the side of the road back in October that we think was dumped as we couldn't find an owner.

He's been the best companion to our family ever since. I hope you choose to keep him. They're great dogs, and not as high energy as a border collie.

Posts: 1514 | Location: Ypsilanti, MI | Registered: August 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post