SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Some people just are not human. Update with pic
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Some people just are not human. Update with pic Login/Join 
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
I am really happy for those beautiful pups. At a loss for words Mars. I got nothing.

Posts: 17891 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
Dammit that pisses me off.

Posts: 17891 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David Lee:
I am really happy for those beautiful pups. At a loss for words Mars. I got nothing.

I have debated on posting a thread up on this poor bird, but the details are disturbing.

The worst part is, there are others like her at the rescue.

I love my bird. She is loud, moody and extremely destructive, however I could NEVER harm her no matter how pesty she might be.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34081 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Howdy,
We would do the same.
Our present Australian Cattle Dog is showing her age.
We are dreading the day she goes. She is the last of 5 that we have had.
The other week we saw a cattle dog that was running loose in the area. We stopped and tried to get him to come, but he
ran off. He was seen for a short while then nothing.
He would have had a good home with us.
While looking in the same spot, down the road, we saw a dog lying on the side of the road. We stopped and the Wife jumped out to check on it. She came back almost in tears. It was a very young rottie, with collar, very dead.
The Wife is heartbroken about not finding the ACD and seeing the young rottie.

The Wife could have a nice "discussion" in a closed space with the person who would do that to a beautiful pup.
The pup is probably grateful and be a wonderful addition to your home.

Posts: 1200 | Location: Fredericksburg, Texas | Registered: October 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post