SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    THIEVES: Why Are We Not Allowed To Shoot Them?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

THIEVES: Why Are We Not Allowed To Shoot Them? Login/Join 
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jager:
Commercial aviation in the area - SFB. A coworker lives there. I like Limeade - and it comes from there. Spikes Tactical.
The V-Tail was based at SFB during the re-development of X04 (Apopka). Not that far from here. Let me know if you ever get there (SFB), we could meet.

I pass within a stone's through of Spikes Tactical on my way from home to my hangar. I should probably stop by one day.

What's the reference to Limeade? Google was not really any help.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30641 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of EasyFire
posted Hide Post
I find this reference to violence for a criminal act upsetting. Many years ago my... um a relative.. had his house broken into twice by thieves looking for drugs. Getting tired of it he left a bottle of pills accidentally mislabeled as OXY in his cabinet.

Sure enough there was a third break in. There was never a 4th.

EasyFire [AT] zianet.com
----------------------------------
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
Colorado Concealed Handgun Permit Instructor
Nationwide Agent for >
US LawShield > https://www.texaslawshield.com...p.php?promo=ondemand
CCW Safe > www.ccwsafe.com/CCHPI

Posts: 1441 | Location: Denver Area Colorado | Registered: December 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
I find this reference to violence for a criminal act upsetting. Many years ago my... um a relative.. had his house broken into twice by thieves looking for drugs. Getting tired of it he left a bottle of pills accidentally mislabeled as OXY in his cabinet.

Sure enough there was a third break in. There was never a 4th.

Posts: 894 | Location: Colorado | Registered: December 14, 2008

OK what pills were in the mislabeled bottle? Most addicts know what the pills are supposed to look like.

Posts: 17222 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Who else?
Picture of Jager
posted Hide Post
"Simply Limeade", or "Simply Orange Juice" is a brand HQ'd there.

Posts: 2568 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: October 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
The neighbors use to steal the peaches, nectarines, apples, plums, etc out of my orchard.

Then one day one of them walked within 15 feet of me and a friend setting under one of the trees. He was 125 feet within the property line and about had a heart attack when he saw us. If my friend hadn't said something, it is hard to tell how close he would have gotten.

He turned around and slowly walked backwards while dumping the apples on the ground. It took him two years to sell his house since by then he knew I was onto his doings. Even after he moved, he continued to steal apples knowing which was the best tree. The Sheriff was useless in doing anything with the excuse they couldn't go onto other peoples property. I even tracked one incident to the persons house.

Then there was the grape vineyard of three rows with each row 120 feet in length. One year they got about 1/4 of the grapes within a weeks time. I got pissed and took a chain saw to the vines and that was the end of making wine and eating grapes.

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jager:
Commercial aviation in the area - SFB. A coworker lives there. I like Limeade - and it comes from there. Spikes Tactical.
I was at Walmart today and noticed the Simply Limeade. Sure enough, the label says it's bottled in Apopka. I had never tried it, so I bought a bottle. Pretty tasty! I have bought the same brand fresh-squeezed non-from-concentrate orange juice in the past. Good stuff. Simply Orange.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30641 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Move to Texas. If you catch them breaking into your car here, you can generally shoot them. Hell, you can probably shoot them if you catch them breaking into your neighbor's car.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53121 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:
Move to Texas. If you catch them breaking into your car here, you can generally shoot them. Hell, you can probably shoot them if you catch them breaking into your neighbor's car.

TX would gladly welcome the V-Tail family.
KCXO wouldn't be a bad place for the V-Tail to live.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15269 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post