SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    McDonald’s Kiosks
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

McDonald’s Kiosks Login/Join 
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Sheetz gas/convenience stores have had touchscreen order stations for their food since before I moved to my current location in 2001. I’ve had MAYBE 3 orders screwed up in 17 years and I go there often. Their subs are better than anywhere else here.

Posts: 13742 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Leemur:
Sheetz gas/convenience stores have had touchscreen order stations for their food since before I moved to my current location in 2001. I’ve had MAYBE 3 orders screwed up in 17 years and I go there often. Their subs are better than anywhere else here.

With the traditional method there’s 2 idiots that have the potential to mess things up.... at least if you place your own order there’s only the person actually making the order left to screw it up...

Posts: 1304 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kskelton:
With the traditional method there’s 2 idiots that have the potential to mess things up.... at least if you place your own order there’s only the person actually making the order left to screw it up...
There are still two idiots. Don't forget the idiot who is entering the order on the touch screen. Oh, wait . . . that would be me.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30663 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:
Originally posted by Kskelton:
There are still two idiots. Don't forget the idiot who is entering the order on the touch screen. Oh, wait . . . that would be me.

Well... I thought about that, but I figured you can’t be REALLY mad at yourself if you screw up...

Posts: 1304 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Vaalic:
quote:
Originally posted by bubbatime:
My local McDonalds is in a retirement community and ALL the customers are 65 and up with walkers.

There could be 5-10 people in line, but the kiosks are open and available. I get my order in AND get my food quicker than had I waited in line.

I like the kiosk.... shrug.

No pickles special order? WTF? Toss em in the trash after you remove them. They don't demolish a burger. And who the hell doesnt like pickles anyway? Confused

I agree with you about the pickles, but my son hates them. To me it's not a burger without pickles. But some people may also be allergic to them so just picking them off may not be an option

I hate pickles,
everything I have ever eaten with pickles on it tastes like a pickle, not a burger or hot dog etc,
the pickle taste seems to overpower everything,,

however I do like Cucumbers, sliced thin on a ham sandwich with English mustard,,

tasty

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10420 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post