SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Cabelas
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cabelas Login/Join 
I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not
posted Hide Post
this is why I try to stock up on shoes and clothes that fit very well!!!!!

Posts: 7791 | Location: Bismarck ND | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's what America is best at , these days.

A.
make a company that makes everyone happy and satisfied.
B.
piss off customers that gave you a ton of money, by getting way too big to control quality of service

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54504 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No ethanol!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bendable:
It's what America is best at , these days.

A.
make a company that makes everyone happy and satisfied.
B.
piss off customers that gave you a ton of money, by getting way too big to control quality of service

Get bought by another company which will ruin good things by insisting on doing things their way.

------------------
The plural of anecdote is not data. -Frank Kotsonis

Posts: 1991 | Location: Berks Co PA | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I feel your pain, as it happens to me every time I find anything that I really like. Be it clothes, tools, food, etc.

I switched from Levis to Wrangler cargo pants from Wally World and have been very satisfied with them. They fit well, wear like nails, have bigger pockets, fit over boots and they are warmer in the Winter.

Posts: 10045 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigcrazy7:
It’s a good thing that regular Wranglers from Wally’s fit me. I figure when Walmart quits carrying those, it’s the end of civilization and I’ll need to start making my own outta bear hides.

I feel your pain. I hate when something you like gets discontinued. I’m convinced this very problem is contributing to my hoarding tendencies.

I'm right there with you on the hoarding tendencies.
Now, how many of this item will it take to last my lifetime?

Posts: 10045 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post