SIGforum
MyFitnessPal iPhone App

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/230601935/m/1270021054

November 27, 2018, 09:07 AM
V-Tail
MyFitnessPal iPhone App
The web app works fine for me.

I have no problem with the iOS app on my iPad.

However, I am not able to log in to the iOS app on my iPhone. Error message whines about incorrect login ID (email address) or password. The same login ID and password work just fine on the web app and the iOS app on my iPad.

I deleted and reinstalled the iPhone app, rebooted the iPhone, no joy. I asked my wife if she was having any problems and her situation is exactly the same as mine: web app and iPad app are fine, but the same user ID / password combination fails on her iPhone.

To date, I have not received any response from my inquiry to MyFitnessPal's tech support.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים
November 27, 2018, 09:32 AM
bjor13
it was great when it came out - then they monitored it and it turned to crap
November 27, 2018, 09:43 AM
V-Tail
quote:
Originally posted by bjor13:
it was great when it came out - then they monitored it and it turned to crap
Do you have a suggestion for a better app for iDevices? One that will sync to either a Mac app or a web app accessed via a browser?

I do like the basic idea of MyFitnessPal, but I do not like the intrusive emails, notifications, etc. And, of course, it no longer is accessible to me on iPhone.

I think that it quit with the latest iPhone iOS update, to 12.1 -- but the strange thing is that I have the same iOS version on my iPad, which works fine.

My wife, different account, different iPad and iPhone, has the same problem. iPad app is fine, but can not log in to iPhone app.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים