SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    There is a time and a place for tv game shows
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

There is a time and a place for tv game shows Login/Join 
posted
and none of those times or places is past 6 p.m.
on broadcast tv.

now if you have to watch them past 6 p.m. you need to have a game show dedicated tv channel

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54603 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What is this broadcast tv you speak of?

Posts: 17139 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Striker in waiting
Picture of BurtonRW
posted Hide Post
Wheel of Fortune (AKA "America's Game") and Jeopardy have been aired back to back in the 7-8PM (EST) time slot for decades.

What you speak is anti-American heresy!

-Rob

I predict that there will be many suggestions and statements about the law made here, and some of them will be spectacularly wrong. - jhe888

A=A

Posts: 16268 | Location: Maryland, AA Co. | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I did not know bendable watched the Bachelorette.

Posts: 17222 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
now if you have to watch them past 6 p.m. you need to have a game show dedicated tv channel

I never watch it, but there is a Game Show Channel on my cable subscription.

Posts: 27927 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:

He was said to have been viewing it when he put the bad end of his 12 gauge in his mouth

Posts: 54603 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
burton rw,
we are on central time here in the midwest

so thats about right

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:

He was said to have been viewing it when he put the bad end of his 12 gauge in his mouth

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
HAhahahahahaha That was funny.

Posts: 17222 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post