SIGforum
Car Dealers (WARNING Profanity in here)

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/230601935/m/1260011274

July 08, 2020, 02:13 PM
DoctorSolo
Car Dealers (WARNING Profanity in here)
So I'm trying to buy another car, I know, boo hoo!

I'm just going to say, if you are an automotive salesperson(see, INCLUSIVE PRONOUNS BITCHES!), do the world a favor, and kill yourself.

You are already a miserable, lying piece of shit, who makes a living by screwing people over as a matter of course. You're a loser, a failure in all honest walks of life so you find yourself in this vocation. Wouldn't it just be best to end it all and relieve the world of your wretched, petty existence?

I think so.

So when you think of ending it all this time, rest assured, I'm your cheerleader.

YOU CAN DO IT! GO GO GO! GTFO this planet already scumbag!

Mad
July 08, 2020, 02:48 PM
Aeteocles
Haha, what happened?
July 08, 2020, 03:10 PM
Johnny 3eagles
Been to Mike Maroone Chevy by any chance? Smile

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER
July 08, 2020, 03:19 PM
DoctorSolo
I have two very specific cars and option combinations I'm looking for. These aren't unicorns.

Subaru BRZ - manual with performance pack
Toyota 86 - manual with performance pack
^^^^These are the same car basically, badge engineering as they say.
Mazda MX-5 - Manual

I have talked to sales people across the state from Toyota, Subaru, and Mazda. ALL OF THEM are a bunch of lazy shysters who don't want to find a car for me, or even want to help me special order a car.

I'm willing to get railroaded on a trade-in AND pay too much for the car I want, and I STILL can't get one, because they are all a bunch of lazy shitheads!

THEM "We don't have one of those, sorry, but here's one you don't want! Can we run your credit now?"

ME "No, you can't run my credit, can you see if a nearby dealer can trade over the car?"

THEM "We don't see any, sorry!"

ME "I see one here at a Denver dealer, can you get it from them, or can you put me in touch with them?"

THEM "You'll have to call them, sorry."

WHAT THE FUCK?! Do you do ANYTHING useful?? Will you even fight for your job, you sack of shit?

I think what is the most infuriating, is that they flat out do not care about doing good business. At all. They get plenty of cattle coming in to happily fork over ludicrous money for SUVs.

Those of us that actually enjoy cars and driving can eat shit. Mad

So now I'm looking at carvana, whatever the fuck that is, they claim to sell cars but I haven't seen one that isn't marked "sale pending!"

First world problems. I should count my blessings.
July 08, 2020, 03:21 PM
DoctorSolo
quote:
Originally posted by Johnny 3eagles:
Been to Mike Maroone Chevy by any chance? Smile

I actually forgot about them! I took my camaro there for a suspected coolant leak a couple years ago. They actually lied and said I left the radiator cap off on the service record(because they couldn't find anything), then gave me the car back. Wierd, because if I drove my car for one mile like that it would have barfed coolant and overheated.

Sacks of shit.
July 08, 2020, 03:23 PM
BigSwede
Dern, you are doing it wrong if you LET someone fuck with you that bad.

My clients trust me and know that I have their back before, during and after the sale

July 08, 2020, 03:23 PM
HRK
Tell us how you really feel LOL

July 08, 2020, 03:24 PM
kidcop
I'm still suffering rectal prolapse from the last vehicle I bought.
July 08, 2020, 03:29 PM
DoctorSolo
quote:
Originally posted by BigSwede:

My clients trust me and know that I have their back before, during and after the sale

What would you do differently here, Chief? Any advice other than "Well gee, WE certainly wouldn't do business like that!"

Certainly...
July 08, 2020, 03:36 PM
Georgeair
Didya get the undercoating or the extended wheel warranty?

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

July 08, 2020, 03:45 PM
Icestud
Try HM Brown Auto Brokers. off of Arapaho Rd and 1-25
July 08, 2020, 03:50 PM
DoctorSolo
quote:
Originally posted by Icestud:
Try HM Brown Auto Brokers. off of Arapaho Rd and 1-25

I have not yet gone down the dark filthy infectious alley of private used dealers, but thanks, I guess I need to turn every stone.
July 08, 2020, 04:45 PM
will347wax
Last new vehicle I purchased I got a similar run around. Finally I went back to my local dealer and cornered the sales manager in his office. I gave him a brief history and then told him exactly what I wanted. He found the vehicle being transported from Japan to another dealer, they arranged to receive it instead and we agreed on price.
July 08, 2020, 04:55 PM
BigSwede
quote:
Originally posted by DoctorSolo:
quote:
Originally posted by BigSwede:

What would you do differently here, Chief? Any advice other than "Well gee, WE certainly wouldn't do business like that!"

Certainly...

Well, Skippy, I can only tell you you are dealing with the wrong people and as the saying goes about catching flies with honey...

July 08, 2020, 04:58 PM
P250UA5
I've heard that autotempest lets you do more granular search parameters, but I've not tried it yet.
Supposed to search all the major listing sites.

The Enemy's gate is down.
July 08, 2020, 05:04 PM
V-Tail
quote:
Originally posted by Georgeair:

Didya get the undercoating or the extended wheel warranty?
Don't forget the certificate for lifetime blinker fluid flush.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים
July 08, 2020, 05:22 PM
LS1 GTO
have you tried CarsDirect.com?

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

The memories of a man in his old age
Are the deeds of a man in his prime

July 08, 2020, 05:35 PM
Ripley
There was a time I was thankful for car dealers. I worked in tv news for many years and in polls, SOMETIMES car dealers ranked worse than news people for least respected jobs. Roll Eyes

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.
July 08, 2020, 05:51 PM
Edmond
I love reading car buying stories. It's amazing how ridiculous some of them can get.

July 08, 2020, 06:01 PM
fpuhan
quote:
Originally posted by Edmond:
I love reading car buying stories. It's amazing how ridiculous some of them can get.

True that.

I've had the same salesperson, service advisor and dealership for the past 25 years. Never had a bad experience with them.

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member