SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Things that the dopey left perceive as a human right
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Things that the dopey left perceive as a human right Login/Join 
Security Sage
Picture of striker1
posted
I’ll start.

1. The right to demand my WiFi password

2. The right to say whatever you want whenever you want wherever you want

3. The right to demand something be banned (or, for those in Rio Linda, “band”) just because you and your mob agree it should be

4. The right to demand a free meal when the slightest infraction occurs at the drive through

5. The right to drive without a license and insurance and thusly put others at risk

6. The right to destroy and vandalize when I don’t like what you say, do, think, or believe

RB

Cancer fighter (Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma) since 2009, now fighting Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma.

Posts: 7133 | Location: Michiana | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted Hide Post
7. The right to a, "Living Wage".

8. The right to, "Affordable Healthcare.

9. The right to, "Affordable Housing".

10. The right to, "Free Speech" as long as they agree with the message.

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11762 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dies Irae
Picture of Opus Dei
posted Hide Post
11. The right to adult day care "free" higher education.

Posts: 5750 | Location: Fort Heathen, Texas | Registered: February 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happiness is
Vectored Thrust
Picture of mojojojo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by striker1:
5. The right to drive without a license and insurance and thusly put others at risk

fixed it for you Wink

Icarus flew too close to the sun, but at least he flew.

Posts: 6722 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: April 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
12. The right to wear pajamas to (college-level) classes, work, shopping, dinner. (Saw a guy crossing the street between the dorms and main campus wearing fuzzy pajama pants, flip flops, and one of those mesh backpacks with cotton cords for shoulder straps. He seemed incapable of lifting his feet off the ground and couldn't stand up straight to save his ass from a Marine DI)

13. The right to walk around (a college) campus with big headphones on and eyes glued to a smartphone and then get mad when they walk into someone standing still or to step off the curb in front of a moving vehicle (like the laws of physics do not apply to them).

Laughing in the face of danger is all well and good until danger laughs back.

Posts: 496 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: July 08, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sargespd
posted Hide Post
#3 is actually banded.

I shave with Occam's razor

Posts: 3654 | Location: Springdale (Cincinnati) Ohio USA | Registered: January 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shaman
Picture of ScreamingCockatoo
posted Hide Post
The left thinks resources are rights also.
Water is a resource, not a right.
Land is a resource, not a right.

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.

Posts: 39744 | Location: Atop the cockatoo tree | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ScreamingCockatoo:
The left thinks resources are rights also.
Water is a resource, not a right.
Land is a resource, not a right.

When one doesn't have any resources, one can work hard to gain them or one can claim them as right. The second way is easier, but fortunately I have the right, the means, and the will to defend my resources against those claiming them as rights.

Posts: 10900 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
The right to a high paying job with no experience or competing for it.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34104 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post
The right to suppress my rights.

Posts: 5693 | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yew got a spider
on yo head
Picture of DoctorSolo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by k5blazer:
The right to suppress my rights.

FTW

Posts: 5127 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: April 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by striker1:

2. The right to say whatever you want whenever you want wherever you want Without repercussions of any kind
FIFY

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post