1. The right to demand my WiFi password
2. The right to say whatever you want whenever you want wherever you want
3. The right to demand something be banned (or, for those in Rio Linda, “band”) just because you and your mob agree it should be
4. The right to demand a free meal when the slightest infraction occurs at the drive through
5. The right to drive without a license and insurance and thusly put others at risk
6. The right to destroy and vandalize when I don’t like what you say, do, think, or believe
Cancer fighter (Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma) since 2009, now fighting Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma.
“Did you hear about the statistician who recently drowned in an average of 5 feet of water?”
|Jack of All Trades, |
Master of Nothing
7. The right to a, "Living Wage".
8. The right to, "Affordable Healthcare.
9. The right to, "Affordable Housing".
10. The right to, "Free Speech" as long as they agree with the message.
My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.
11. The right to
|Happiness is |
fixed it for you
Icarus flew too close to the sun, but at least he flew.
12. The right to wear pajamas to (college-level) classes, work, shopping, dinner. (Saw a guy crossing the street between the dorms and main campus wearing fuzzy pajama pants, flip flops, and one of those mesh backpacks with cotton cords for shoulder straps. He seemed incapable of lifting his feet off the ground and couldn't stand up straight to save his ass from a Marine DI)
13. The right to walk around (a college) campus with big headphones on and eyes glued to a smartphone and then get mad when they walk into someone standing still or to step off the curb in front of a moving vehicle (like the laws of physics do not apply to them).
Laughing in the face of danger is all well and good until danger laughs back.
#3 is actually banded.
I shave with Occam's razor
The left thinks resources are rights also.
Water is a resource, not a right.
Land is a resource, not a right.
He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.
|Savor the limelight|
When one doesn't have any resources, one can work hard to gain them or one can claim them as right. The second way is easier, but fortunately I have the right, the means, and the will to defend my resources against those claiming them as rights.
The right to a high paying job with no experience or competing for it.
Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.
|Cogito Ergo Sum|
The right to suppress my rights.
|Yew got a spider |
on yo head
|Go ahead punk, make my day|
|Powered by Social Strata|