SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    10pm here in va, some dork knob in portland
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

10pm here in va, some dork knob in portland Login/Join 
posted
Presumeably oregon, where our credit union is based is using our old debit card that should have been cleard out in sept, when we switched to the new chip cards.

To clarify, the bank closed our non chip cards in mid sept. We were supposed to have the chip cards by then, we did not. I was ordering junk from amazon, and found out the old non chip card was canceled after a quick phone call to the bank
They expidited the new cards to us 3 -4 days plus overnight shipping. They did not reinstate the old ones. My wife tried the old one a week or so later and it did not work.

So my question to my bank is why did my old card numbers work for them, when they did not work for my amazon account. That required me to have new chip cards sent overnight?

Posts: 2439 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
Lets start over, put some coherent thoughts down, and try again.

That's all mumbo jumbo and doesn't mean much.

Posts: 3279 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
Just a good reason why not to have a debt card. Sorry for your troubles.

Posts: 8186 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post