SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Earwigs!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Earwigs! Login/Join 
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted
These stupid things are everywhere in my house all of a sudden. I want to burn them all!!

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10719 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of the Hudge
posted Hide Post
I call them Idaho Cockroaches, (As I am originally from Florida). Nasty little buggers

Posts: 798 | Location: Inland Nortwest | Registered: May 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I get a few from time to time. My cat finds them tasty.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16005 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
They like moisture. If you've moist areas around the perimeter of the house you'll get (more of) them in the house.

Diamotaceous earth kills them.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ensigmatic,

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
These and other disgusting creatures make me question "intelligent design."

Posts: 27836 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
Our neck of the desert starts the earwig explosion in summer and runs until it gets cooler.
Should be about late October...or mid November depending on how long the heat wants to hang on.

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3771 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
My cat finds them tasty.

Kitty protein!

Posts: 9002 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prince of Cats
Picture of matthew03
posted Hide Post
MWOIST.

---------------------------------------
www.AppalachianConcealment.com

Posts: 6555 | Location: S.W. Virginia | Registered: March 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post