SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Nancy Grace is a vile, muckraking haridan and it sickens me to hear her speak or even look at her
Page 1 2 3 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Nancy Grace is a vile, muckraking haridan and it sickens me to hear her speak or even look at her Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^
Hello friend does it for me.

Posts: 17236 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Quite a few years ago (don't recall exactly when it was), someone said this lady was a former prosecutor, was conservative and pro-law enforcement, so I tuned in one evening to check her out, since I still was a career prosecutor at the time.

Holy cow! I lasted maybe ten minutes. I shut the TV off (didn't bother to change channels) and have never, ever seen her again.

From what I've read in passing, concerning her and her prosecutorial career, she would be any State Attorney/District Attorney's ethics nightmare.

Bob

Posts: 1575 | Location: TampaBay | Registered: May 22, 2009Report This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Steve in PA:
I bet she’s a freak in the sack!!!!

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6390 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Steve in PA:I bet she’s a freak in the sack!!!!

Just the thought of that is enough to make me vomit!

Posts: 887 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: December 14, 2019Report This Post
posted Hide Post
A freak in the sack, yeah that is probably correct. She's probably like a Black Widow. Once you are finished pleasuring her she'll strike quickly and unload her full volume of venom into you. As you writhe in agony as your insides dissolve she will watch patiently. Once you are nothing more than a bloated sack full of liquefied organs she will then take her time feeding on you. Once finished she'll take that sack of skin that was once you and wrap it tightly in her webbing and then disposed of that white ball in the trash.

I've stopped counting.

Posts: 5647 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 07, 2008Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
OK if this is where the thread is going...

Guys, do not derail my threads with stuff like this. You want to talk about sex, start your own Goddamned thread. DO NOT derail my threads.

Posts: 107587 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post