SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Nancy Grace is a vile, muckraking haridan and it sickens me to hear her speak or even look at her
Page 1 2 3 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Nancy Grace is a vile, muckraking haridan and it sickens me to hear her speak or even look at her Login/Join 
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
“She’s discourteous and she’s abrasive,” Wapner told the New York Post in 1992. “She’s not slightly insulting. She’s insulting in capital letters.
So, what's not to like?

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30659 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I bet you like The View as well. Joy Behar or Whoopi would be dream dates for you.

Posts: 17231 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Report This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:

I bet you like The View as well. Joy Behar or Whoopi would be dream dates for you.
You're projecting again?

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30659 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Report This Post
posted Hide Post
You should have an organic banana and listen to your favorite Boy Band.

Posts: 17231 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Report This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:

You should have an organic banana and listen to your favorite Boy Band.
OK on the banana, but 1506 nix nix on the band because hearing aids. Big Grin

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

posted Hide Post
HAHAha

posted Hide Post
The Wiki article made mention of her "rabid persona".
Well stated!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16086 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Report This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
quote:
While a prosecutor, Grace was reprimanded by the Supreme Court of Georgia for withholding evidence and for making improper statements in a 1997 arson and murder case. The court overturned the conviction in that case and found that Grace's behavior "demonstrated her disregard of the notions of due process and fairness and was inexcusable." [8] As well, a 2005 federal appeals opinion by Judge William H. Pryor, Jr. found that Grace "played fast and loose" with core ethical rules in a 1990 triple murder case, including the withholding of evidence and allowing a police detective to testify falsely under oath. The 1990 murder conviction was upheld despite Grace's prosecutorial misconduct.

I'm shocked I tell you, shocked, that HLN and other lefty leaning stations would hire her!

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Report This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
Being succinct, she’s a sadistic whore bitch.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3967 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pyker:
I'm shocked I tell you, shocked, that HLN and other lefty leaning stations would hire her!
FoxNews recently hired her.

Posts: 107558 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
In the yahd, not too
fah from the cah
Picture of ryan81986
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
She uses her position to hound people she has decided are guilty in some way

Indeed. In fact, there was a book/film not too long ago, "Gone Girl", that used this as a plot point.

It features a hateful and overbearing TV "reporter", explicitly based on Nancy Grace, who mercilessly harangues and hounds people that she has declared are guilty.

Law and Order did an episode where a TV host who was clearly supposed to be Nancy Grace was murdered by someone she harassed on her show.

Posts: 6349 | Location: Just outside of Boston | Registered: March 28, 2007Report This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
I am pleased to say I have never watched Grace.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Report This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
Self immolation is the only real cure for her brand of vile human.

posted Hide Post
Fox News hired her ? Why am I not surprised …
She'll fit in well there . They are slowly being picked apart and turned to the Dark Side .

Posts: 4055 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Report This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
She exemplifies the true essence of the corporate media which exists to mislead people, badger people and profit wildly off of death, destruction and mayhem.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21105 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Report This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
You all have summed up my sentiments on that woman effectively.

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5480 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Recently watched a docu-series on the Lacy Peterson murder. Even though he was obviously found guilty she was relentless prior to and during the trial in saying he was guilty. Couldn't help but think she's this was because of what happened to her old boyfriend/husband and she's got a vendetta. Kinda pissed me off because she was speculating at the time and had a national platform to do it from. She definitely pushed the guilty by public opinion verdict.

Posts: 436 | Location: Virginia | Registered: October 10, 2012Report This Post
Picture of Steve in PA
posted Hide Post
I bet she’s a freak in the sack!!!!

Steve
"The Marines I have seen around the world have, the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps." Eleanor Roosevelt, 1945

Posts: 3437 | Location: Northeast PA | Registered: June 05, 2000Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Thanks for that valuable contribution to this thread.

Posts: 107558 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
posted Hide Post
What has me desperately looking for the remote to change the channel is the perpetual sneer.

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Report This Post