SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Nancy Grace is a vile, muckraking haridan and it sickens me to hear her speak or even look at her
Page 1 2 3 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Nancy Grace is a vile, muckraking haridan and it sickens me to hear her speak or even look at her Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
Nancy Grace is utterly disgusting and represents much of what is wrong with humanity. She appears to have no redeeming qualities whatsoever. She makes her living by exploiting the misery of others.

She uses her position to hound people she has decided are guilty in some way and at least two people have committed suicide as a result of her badgering and her claims. Take a look for yourself:

Suicide of interviewee Melinda Duckett

Toni Annette Medrano suicide

You'll find other things on that wiki page. Just read through it. Sickening.

Why she remains employed is beyond me. Even in a news media filled to the brim with amoral people who make their living by damaging others with their lies, Nancy Grace stands out as the worst of the worst. The days she dies should be declared a national holiday.

Posts: 107498 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
vile, muckraking haridan

I have held this opinion for some time myself. She was on Fox recently. I don't remember if as a guest or she is now a regular contributor, in part because I couldn't hit the channel button on my remote fast enough.

Posts: 27927 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Report This Post
Living my life my way
Picture of molachi
posted Hide Post
I completely agree with you. Heard about the way she was when she was on HLN. Watched a few minutes and saw that if somebody disagreed with her they were gone quickly. Any host that won't listen to both sides of a story has no business being in the media.

Posts: 1756 | Location: The Backyard of Nowhere | Registered: August 09, 2010Report This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
She uses her position to hound people she has decided are guilty in some way

Indeed. In fact, there was a book/film not too long ago, "Gone Girl", that used this as a plot point.

It features a hateful and overbearing TV "reporter", explicitly based on Nancy Grace, who mercilessly harangues and hounds people that she has declared are guilty.

Posts: 32493 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
She's the real world equivalent of a vampire, the closest thing to a blood-sucking creature who preys on humans there is.

Posts: 107498 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Aw, shucks. Tell us what you really think. Don't hold back. Big Grin

Posts: 9141 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Report This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
The very first time I ever saw her show, I honestly thought it was so over the top that it had to be intentional and some kind of new, tabloid style of sarcasm. Like a living caricature.

She takes herself seriously as it turns out.

I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all. -Ecclesiastes 9:11

Posts: 7250 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Report This Post
Save an Elephant
Kill a Poacher
Picture of urbanwarrior238
posted Hide Post
She and her stupid show are about nothing but making money for herself. Regardless of the truth. She did a show on a case my Department had. Blamed the wrong person because she had to blame somebody for the ratings. Real killer was caught and confessed. But I never heard a follow-up, 'I'm sorry' It is just that 'get my name and face on T.V. to make money at anybody's expense.'

I would not piss on her if she were on fire.

'I am the danger'...Hiesenberg
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
NRA Certified Rifle Instructor
NRA Life Member

Posts: 1375 | Location: Escaped from Kalifornia to Arizona February 2022! | Registered: March 02, 2006Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Nobody is gonna talk about her nose? It's her best feature.

Posts: 17139 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Report This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Not having subscription TV since sometime in the 1980's may explain why I had not the faintest idea who this woman was until looking her up as a result of Para's post.

Looks like ignorance truly is bliss in this case Smile

The dominant media has become so thoroughly odious I don't watch any of it, any more. Even to the point where we now often fast-forward through most of the local "news"--sometimes finding ourselves having watched only the weather forecast.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Report This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
I can't stand the sight or sound of that vile witch.

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16509 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Report This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:

Nancy Grace is utterly disgusting and represents much of what is wrong with humanity.
Agreed, she is a horrible example of some of the lowest scum.

But I'm curious -- was there something specific that motivated you to start this thread? Wondering if I missed something on TV, since I rarely watch.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30645 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Exploitation TV. I believe it all started with Jerry Springer. Serving up the misery of others for TV ratings. It is rather like the Roman Coliseum. Nancy Grace takes it up a notch. The sound of her voice grates on my nerves.

Posts: 17222 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Report This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:

Exploitation TV. I believe it all started with Jerry Springer. Serving up the misery of others for TV ratings. It is rather like the Roman Coliseum. Nancy Grace takes it up a notch. The sound of her voice grates on my nerves.
Jerry Springer is ridiculous to the point of sometimes being amusing. There is absolutely nothing positive that can be said about Ms. Grace.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30645 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:

Jerry Springer is ridiculous to the point of sometimes being amusing. There is absolutely nothing positive that can be said about Ms. Grace.

I beg your pardon Sir, it's now "Judge Jerry" Springer.

Can a Judge Nancy Grace be next?

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^
Thanks for the info. The only legit TV Judge was Judge Wapner.

Posts: 17222 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Report This Post
Firearms Enthusiast
Picture of Mustang-PaPa
posted Hide Post
Ole Nancy is one big POS IMO.

She and Geraldo Rivera must have gone to the same school of reporting together and ate from the same books.

Posts: 18032 | Location: South West of Fort Worth, Tx. | Registered: December 26, 2008Report This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
Don't soft-pedal it, Para.

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Report This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:

The only legit TV Judge was Judge Wapner.
Not even Judge Judy? You are shaking the foundations of my faith in TV.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

posted Hide Post
Wapner had class. Judy is just Judy. I find her irritating and controlling. Wapner had control of the courtroom but in a more refined manner.
Besides, Rain Man liked him.

According to sources:
Wapner found Sheindlin’s acerbic style to be not very judicial.

“She’s discourteous and she’s abrasive,” Wapner told the New York Post in 1992. “She’s not slightly insulting. She’s insulting in capital letters.