SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    "Rollin' Coal"?
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Rollin' Coal"? Login/Join 
posted
My original title was going to Diesel Douches but I thought better of it.

I cannot for the life of me understand why these idiots think it's fun, impressive or even a good idea to set up their giant douchemobiles to belch enough black smoke to restrict other drivers vision and pollute the air we all have to breath.

I watched some asshat pull away from a light and almost rear end the car in front of hime because he was too busy watching the mess he was leaving behind.

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against diesel trucks and used to have one when I had to tow things but let's face it 99% of the idiots don't/won't tow or haul anything they just enjoy being assholes

Posts: 3987 | Location: Peoria, AZ | Registered: November 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
That, and noise. When it’s not possible to impress others by contributing something useful and meaningful, there’s always being obnoxious.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47366 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"Big truck, little dick" pretty much sums it up.
Around here they are usually under 25 & likely spending parents money on fuel so they don't care.

A Perpetual Disappointment...

Posts: 2731 | Location: BFE, Ohio | Registered: August 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was at the gas pumps today and this beat up late 90's Dodge pulled in turning around 100 decibels and smoking like a steam engine. The next truck pulled in so very quietly, I didn't realize it was a diesel. Louder than a Prius but not by much. It was a brand new Dodge, still with the temp plate on. Hard to believe that the same basic engine and 20 some odd years of development can be so different.

Posts: 879 | Registered: December 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfe 21:

Wouldn't it be fun to put a note or sticker on the windshield that said, "Sorry about your junk"? Big Grin (Or at least to imagine doing it....)

quote:
Around here they are usually under 25 & likely spending parents money on fuel so they don't care.

I'm figuring it's the parents' money being spent on both the truck and the fuel. Spoiled little brats! Wink

God bless America.

Posts: 13427 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
I've been coal rolled out riding on my bicycle, apparently they are threatened by bicyclists. One guy passed me coming up to a stop sign and just dumped it as he took off, the breeze moved it over onto the house on the corner and covered it. I imagine the homeowner wasn't too happy.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3785 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ditto on a bike. I'd rather follow a garbage truck. At least the stink ain't fueled by ego.

Posts: 17121 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I love the immaculate Dually F350 with full tow setup that has never seen a second of towing or work, usually driven by someone unable to run 5 feet.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ridewv
posted Hide Post
I hate those belching, loud, pick-ups too. How about the ones with a 10" diameter stove pipe exhaust coming up just behind the cab? It's pretty sad when a kid driving a pick-up has to fantasize he's driving an old Mack truck.

No car is as much fun to drive, as any motorcycle is to ride.

Posts: 7040 | Location: Northern WV | Registered: January 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never Go
Full Retard
Picture of MitchbSC
posted Hide Post
Bro dozers gotta bro doze.

They don't think it be like it is, but it do.

Posts: 4797 | Location: SC | Registered: January 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In 2002 I bought a f250 crewcab diesel 4x4 I bought it due to the longevity of Diesel engines, and the towing capabilities. I love my diesel, i’ve Helped a bunch of folks get out trouble with it, good ride, fuel mileage isn’t the best but it beats gas trucks under the same load conditions. So not all diesel truck owners are kids trying to show off.

Posts: 1833 | Location: central Alabama | Registered: July 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
A gross slug on my back patio is more valuable to me than all the Coal Rollers on Earth.

Douche is far too polite of a word.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JSB3
posted Hide Post
We call it a Smoke Show out here.

Blaming the crime on the gun, is like blaming a bad story on the pencil.

Posts: 1068 | Location: Saint Charles Missouri | Registered: November 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Basically, they’re nitwits who deserve to be sent to a gulag for re-education.

Posts: 26852 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
If there were any justice, they'd do it in front of a cop.

Posts: 27835 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
I think SigMonkey posted a video of a "protester" getting the diesel exhaust treatment a couple of days ago. THAT application made me smile.

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
quote:

My wife and I call them "tiny penis" trucks.

This includes the one guy riding in a lifted 1 ton truck, extended cab, giant wheels and knobby tires, racks of lights, and brush guards.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53118 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:
If there were any justice, they'd do it in front of a cop.

I saw this a couple of weeks ago.

I was out with a friend (recently moved here from Michigan) helping him pick up some new furniture and one of those showoffs rolled by. My friend said, "is every diesel truck owner around here a douche?" We laughed about it, and I explained to him that it's not all of them, just the rich kids.

Two minutes later, we saw that same showoff all lit up in the flashy-blinky blues of the state police.

Yes, we laughed.

God bless America.

Posts: 13427 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:

My wife and I call them "tiny penis" trucks.

This includes the one guy riding in a lifted 1 ton truck, extended cab, giant wheels and knobby tires, racks of lights, and brush guards.

And not a scratch, dent or speck of mud on it, I'll bet.

Posts: 27835 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
My one neighbor used to have what I termed the Diesel dick rub club meeting in his driveway. Half a dozen hicks revving no fewer than 4 separate diesel engines while my kids were trying to nap. Fortunately the practice ceased when the neighbor had his own kid. Don’t miss that shit.

Posts: 3128 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post