SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Plumbing....
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Plumbing.... Login/Join 
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted
Need I say more?

If you want more though....

Water water everywhere, on the floor on the walls...water water everywhere...I'd rather have spiders in my hair. (not really...well maybe)

FUCK I hate working with water.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12304 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Help! Help!
I'm being repressed!

Picture of Skull Leader
posted Hide Post
Could be worse.

Posts: 11151 | Location: Big Sky Country | Registered: November 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
The part I hate is trying to get the RIGHT parts on the first trip to the home supply store.

Once you have the right parts, it gets much better.

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20302 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now and Zen
Picture of clubleaf206
posted Hide Post
Hey Ronin 1069, could you add to your topic line? I was going to post something about plumbing but then I saw your post. Razz Wink

Posts: 12167 | Location: The untamed wilds of Kansas | Registered: August 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by clubleaf206:
Hey Ronin 1069, could you add to your topic line? I was going to post something about plumbing but then I saw your post. Razz Wink

LOL

Well played, sir.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12304 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
rduckwor said: Once you have the right parts, it gets much better.

You are correct sir. Needed to go from a hand auger to a drill run auger. All good!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

posted Hide Post
I don't mind water. Sewage on the other hand...

Posts: 3663 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"The deals you miss don’t hurt you”-B.D. Raney Sr.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by petr:
I don't mind water. Sewage on the other hand...

This seems to be my problem as well. I have few issues getting water INTO the house, getting it OUT, however....

Posts: 6288 | Location: East Texas | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post