SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Man bun
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Man bun Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by muzzleloader:
quote:
Originally posted by ulsterman:
We were sitting in front of the barbershop smoking cigars. A man bun stopped by and said "the smoke bothers me".

Told him to keep walking.

He wanted to argue.

The Judge asked him "If you twist that bun, does your dick get bigger?"

He left.

I've stopped my travels to comment on how great a cigar smelled. I'd never whine like that bitch. In the immortal words of Bocephus "If you don't like it, can't you just let it be?"
Just finished a Tattoo, what were you smoking?

Padron 1926, # 6 Maduro

Posts: 7016 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am seeing something worse than man-buns now. It's a man-bun started set. Saw one on a kid about 5'2", so I could clearly identify it. He was a very cut 112 pounds, the extra two pounds was ink. I think he took offense at my laughter, but old guys can get by with random laughing.

Posts: 17139 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

There's a young guy at our local NAPA who wears one, and I swear he looks just like the character Sharky on the Bosch series.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: henryaz,

Posts: 10782 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dork knob is the term we use

Posts: 270 | Location: NorCal | Registered: June 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
I don’t know for sure, but I think one of those is how Gavin Rossdale lost Gwen Stafani

Posts: 13237 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Saluki
posted Hide Post
The son in law has some strange shit coming off the top of his head.

My wife (who by the way is very visually impaired) catches him in the right light. Does a double take, reaches out and touches it and asks if he is trying to be a teletubbie. My daughter can't help herself and starts laughing.

I'm guessing it'll be gone next time he comes over.

----------The weather is here I wish you were beautiful----------

Posts: 5149 | Location: southern Mn | Registered: February 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
We were in the store today and my son sees a guy with man bun and says "damn liberal hippies".

The wife was not as amused as I was. Apparently I'm not allowed to discuss politics with him anymore... lol

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10722 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
I figured it's a saddle horn for his boyfriend.

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5478 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
I'm in favor of Man Buns, Tap Out T-shirts, and any other loser/douche/hipster indicators.

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vinnybass:
I figured it's a saddle horn for his boyfriend.

Posts: 27927 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post