SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Side effects may include: (feel free to share your own).
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Side effects may include: (feel free to share your own). Login/Join 
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

I think one of those foreign generic drug factories must have slipped some Stryreechlinstral into one of my generic meds. I am experiencing withering of the brain cortex and rapid snap coiling of the penis.

When in doubt, mumble

Posts: 10782 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Actually, anal leakage sounds like one of the better side affects. Rotting boy parts sounds......unpleasant.

Posts: 17139 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:
Diarrhea. Translation: Your asshole will becoming a rampaging firehose of doom, no matter what you eat or take to counteract it. Please also try our other products, like Metamucil and Loperamide! Learn to pat, not wipe.

Flushable wipes are your friend Wink

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dewhorse:
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:
Diarrhea. Translation: Your asshole will becoming a rampaging firehose of doom, no matter what you eat or take to counteract it. Please also try our other products, like Metamucil and Loperamide! Learn to pat, not wipe.

Flushable wipes are your friend Wink

Then there's a bidet which is another step up in quenching the flaming arse. Big Grin

FWIW those wipes tend to clog up the plumbing lines which isn't worth their use.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16192 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rushfan65
posted Hide Post
The side affects can be brutal, but you should see the warnings on the containers of the active pharmaceutical ingredients. I am in the industry. I was at another facility for training and they made nicotine patches at this facility. The nicotine containers basically said "over exposure will cause death". Glad I do not work at that facility.

Posts: 379 | Location: Margate, FL | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chilihead and Barbeque Aficionado
Picture of 2Adefender
posted Hide Post
Permanent priapism.

The Second Amendment is not about hunting or sport shooting.

Posts: 10489 | Location: FL | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
What about the dreaded oily discharge?

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53121 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:
What about the dreaded oily discharge?

Yes saw that on Alli when it was first introduced.
"Excessive gas with oily discharge"
Oh yea... sign me up. Roll Eyes

If it ain't woke... don't fix it.

Posts: 4128 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of grumpy1
posted Hide Post
Can't remember the drug but one side effect was causing urge to gamble LOL.

I am taking a very potent montly injection with a whole slew of possible side effects but so far have not noticed any of the side effects except for one and even that was mild.

I think the drug companies are required to list whatever has been reported within certain percentages. It seems a lot of ill peopple are taking medications and a whole lot of the side effects are the same and common - headaches, tired, soreness, etc that I suspect a lot of us experience without any medication anyhow especially as we get older.

There is one side effect of the medication I take though that is real in a fair percentga of those taking it get and that is gall bladder problems such as sludge and stones so I will have to keep that in mind if I start to get those type symptoms.

Posts: 9737 | Location: Northern Illinois | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post