SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Will Someone Please Tell Jimmy Kimmel to Shut Up
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Will Someone Please Tell Jimmy Kimmel to Shut Up Login/Join 
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
They are ALL a bunch of worthless fucks. Mad

Posts: 22858 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted Hide Post
Shut up Jimmy.

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11749 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never Go
Full Retard
Picture of MitchbSC
posted Hide Post
These guys at 11:30 are so bad that I even miss Leno. I need to cut the cord.

I also wish Hannity would wise up and quit filling time with Jimmy's shit.

They don't think it be like it is, but it do.

Posts: 4797 | Location: SC | Registered: January 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smschulz:
They are ALL a bunch of worthless fucks. Mad

Tell us how you really feel.

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://twitter.com/patsajak/s...s/915560955865640960

Pat Sajak FTW!

Mongo only pawn in game of life...

Posts: 683 | Location: DFW | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I shut jimmy kimmel up instantly. As soon as he comes on, I switch the channel!

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SR025
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Puckpilot78:

Pat Sajak FTW!

That's hilarious but clearly a bunch of morons don't understand sarcasm based on some of the replies.

Posts: 840 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Typical liberal can’t keep their mouth shut even though they don’t know what the hell they are talking about.

Posts: 1833 | Location: central Alabama | Registered: July 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SR025:
quote:

Pat Sajak FTW!

That's hilarious but clearly a bunch of morons don't understand sarcasm based on some of the replies.

Sajak is one of the few Hollywood conservatives .

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Let's be careful
out there
posted Hide Post
when i could, I watched Craig Ferguson. Sometimes by accident, because I woke up, and he was on .

Posts: 7333 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: May 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Anything on TV past the last evening newsertainment is essentially a wasteland.

If the TV stays on that long: As soon as Kimmel, SNL or any of that pap shows up the TV gets switched to the local PBS' Create sub-channel.

Cooking shows are far more interesting, and useful, than any of that stuff.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
quote:

Pat Sajak FTW!

Never watched the game show, but am an avid fan of his on Twitter.

James Woods is tremendous too.

“Civilization is not inherited; it has to be learned and earned by each generation anew; if the transmission should be interrupted for one century, civilization would die, and we should be savages again." - Will Durant

Posts: 6373 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Street artist SABO is conducting a Jimmy Kimmel is a crybaby art series.

https://twitter.com/joshdcapla...918952263685/photo/1

Posts: 1918 | Location: Pacific Northwet | Registered: August 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
Fuck off, commie!

How was that?

Posts: 15844 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
THE SIGGUY
Picture of SIGGUY (THE 1ST)
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Audioholic:
I used to like Kimmel back when he did "The Man Show" with Adam Carolla. Since he went "big time" with a network TV show unfortunately he's gone full libtard. Kimmel is drinking Koolaid by the gallon. He's been assimilated by hanging with the likes of Sarah Silverman and Amy Schumer. Shilling for ObummerCAIR is as pathetic as it gets, he's officially shunned in this household.

I don't watch any late night shows anymore as none seem able to be equal-opportunity offenders like they used to be, now it's just full time conservative and Trump bashing. I miss Carson.

Adam Carolla has managed to stay grounded and hasn't bought into any of the libtard BS. About the only shows I keep up with are his and Norm McDonald's (podcast & YouYube). Shows that are actually funny.
This ^. Kimmel is a jackass now. I as well have stopped the late night talking heads. He is a toad.

-------------------------------------------------------2/28/2015 ~ Rest in peace Dad. Lt Commander E.G.E. USN Love you.

Posts: 5292 | Location: Great State of NH | Registered: January 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MitchbSC:
These guys at 11:30 are so bad that I even miss Leno. I need to cut the cord.

I also wish Hannity would wise up and quit filling time with Jimmy's shit.

I wish Hannity would just quit

Posts: 21829 | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
As of January 1st I am authorizing a Billy Mays hex to be placed on both he and Pierce Morgan .

Hey Kimmel talk as much as you want after you put in 28 hours a week for a year with 50 of your hollweird buddies on a real life plan ,
including reviewing the actual facts and figures.

he's the new Letterman,

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54501 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I can’t take anymore of this sanctimonious prick!

He did in about 2 months what took Letterman about 15-20 years, morph into an unfunny, bitter, partisan leftist. Frown

Posts: 33606 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Will Someone Please Tell Jimmy Kimmel to Shut Up

Ben will.

https://youtu.be/qxJWVWXOHPA

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skins2881,

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
I can’t take anymore of this sanctimonious prick!

He did in about 2 months what took Letterman about 15-20 years, morph into an unfunny, bitter, partisan leftist. Frown

Excellent observation.