SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Breaking News: Trump hates the USPS!

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Breaking News: Trump hates the USPS! Login/Join 
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted
So far, I've heard this conspiracy theory on the interwebs, but today, I got to hear about it in person from someone on my route.

One source on the internet says that Trump doesn't want people to vote by mail, so he's ordered the USPS to slow delivery in order to delay ballots.

This ties in with what I heard today--that the new Postmaster General is a personal friend of Trump's and is upending the internal operations of the postal system on Trump's orders.

I guess there's just no end to the amount of whining people will do when it comes to the postal service.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18018 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Report This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
I would think they're just trying to make Trump look bad (yet again) rather than the postal service.

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16488 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Report This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Yeah. The Postal Service does it all without outside influence. Smile

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Report This Post