SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Help me understand
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Help me understand Login/Join 
Picture of Ripley
posted
I hope it's ok to post this, it was in the Lounge's fun pics/memes thread where discussion is discouraged.

This hurts my head and makes me mad for not getting it (i.e. What's Your Deal!)

What IS the deal?!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Ripley,

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8343 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
When watching the video, put the tip of your mouse on the top of the chocolate bar. Once the video starts playing, look at where the 'new' top of the bar ends. Yup, 1/4 of the size of a square shorter. This is largely due in part by the first cut line being at an angle.

It is also of note that all of the squares in the bar are not the same size. At least the squares with a cut line in them. The pieces are also not slid up against each other completely, trying to give the appearance of it being close to the same size.

Posts: 9152 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
I just see an endless supply of chocolate! I'm off to buy the last chocolate bar of my life. Wink

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by .38supersig:
The pieces are also not slid up against each other completely...

Yeah, that and rectangles, not squares, ta daaaa!
Thanks. Smile Smile

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8343 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Yes sir!

Guess this thread can be used to discuss shift patterns etc...

Posts: 9152 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Guys, don't do this. Do not give your thread a misleading, vague title that will cause members to click on it. Just don't do this here. If you want click-bait, the internet is sickeningly full of that shit. You can't go anywhere online where people are not pulling this crap. Don't do it here.

If you feel the need to use a thread title such as "Once again, in desperation", it damn well better be important.

Use descriptive thread titles which accurately describe the subject of your thread. Avoid click-bait titles. Avoid sensationalism. Do not mislead your fellow forum members.

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54633 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Haveme1or2
posted Hide Post
Oh wow !
Funny & interesting.
Thanks for posting !

Posts: 1002 | Location: Mint Hill NC | Registered: November 26, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bendable:
Guys, don't do this. Do not give your thread a misleading, vague title that will cause members to click on it. Just don't do this here. If you want click-bait, the internet is sickeningly full of that shit. You can't go anywhere online where people are not pulling this crap. Don't do it here.

If you feel the need to use a thread title such as "Once again, in desperation", it damn well better be important.

Use descriptive thread titles which accurately describe the subject of your thread. Avoid click-bait titles. Avoid sensationalism. Do not mislead your fellow forum members.

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...200005544#5200005544

Should be titled "lost my raincoat"

Posts: 5416 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA, USA | Registered: February 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post