SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Okay I already knew da wimmins was crazy but...(update on page 3, she texted me again)
Page 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 14
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Okay I already knew da wimmins was crazy but...(update on page 3, she texted me again) Login/Join 
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CoolRich59:
quote:
Originally posted by frayedends:
But I will say she isn’t as crazy as I thought. I learned a lot yesterday and I’m glad she kept pursuing me.

She's just in "stealth" mode. Big Grin

THIS!!!!

You can't tell crazy from two dates, even if you can getting a little action clouds ones mind. They use their reproductive organs as a camouflage/distraction, don't believe one thing she says. Either let time prove she's not crazy or have lots of sex and buy a burner phone.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20803 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by frayedends:...
... Went out with her last night.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43859 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
Damn you guys are the best. I'm falling off my chair here reading.

So a bit more detail. Last I had left you I said that I let the entire thing fizzle. I brushed her off and expected no chance of anything more. For a short time I thought it was a done deal. I was in Germany last week for business and got another text from her. She said that she knew she really screwed things up with me. She asked if we could just continue talking. No relationship, no dates. Just get to know each other better.

So I did and we kept texting. The more we texted the more I was feeling comfortable with her. I got back from Germany and there was a little talk about maybe getting together. But I was hesitant.

I'll tell you this, a lot of my hesitation is over dealing with my ex-wife, who goes crazy if I do anything to have fun. She always seems to threaten me with not seeing the kids as much as I am able to now (outside of divorce agreement times). So I always panic a bit when engaging new women.

Okay, so I was not going to do anything and then the entire situation where my ex took in foster kids happened (I had a thread in the Lounge). At that point I had a bit of a realization. My ex is not stopping her life and neither should I.

Okay so I tell this girl we can go out just casual, get to know you better type thing. At some point she says, that being a realtor and dealing with strangers all the time, she may be interested in getting a gun license. Okay, point scored.

However she also says she will not go to Slayer concerts with me. LOL, minus 1 point.

Anyhow we went out and we have a lot of differences but we just clicked. We talked for hours over drinks and some pizza. It was a really great night.

I say she's not as crazy as I thought and I know that it's way to early to ascertain that. But what I can say is she has her shit together. She owns a nice condo and it is super clean, super put together and really nice. She has a great career in realty and has a great reputation around my area (easy to find that out on social media). People I know also know her and have good things to say. I mention the condo because I've dated a few nut jobs over the past couple years. Each of them had living space that was a total mess, cluttered, and just uncomfortable to be in. Sort of like their brains.

Oh and I've done the 35 year old thing. The level of crazy I dealt with then can not be compared with anything. Complete toys in the attic. As a matter of fact that same 35 year old has been texting me lately and making offers of no strings type situation. She's nuts enough that I said no to that. There are always strings.

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12420 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arfmel:
I am mystified as to why you would crank up a relationship with a menopausal-age woman. Find you a nice girl about 35 years old who isn't gonna try to work you over with a cast iron skillet while you're asleep.
No shit.

Not to mention all the other benefits that come with a mid-30s woman. Big Grin

ETA - I see you did this already - keep looking, or bump it to early 40s. It's well worth the time.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
quote:
Originally posted by arfmel:
I am mystified as to why you would crank up a relationship with a menopausal-age woman. Find you a nice girl about 35 years old who isn't gonna try to work you over with a cast iron skillet while you're asleep.
No shit.

Not to mention all the other benefits that come with a mid-30s woman. Big Grin

ETA - I see you did this already - keep looking, or bump it to early 40s. It's well worth the time.

Heck, I'm going out with a 31 year old tomorrow! Early 40s, they're too set in their ways, drunks, crazy, meds you name it

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And don't forget that those 30's hotties often want or will still become infested with rug-rats.

Vince

Posts: 307 | Registered: July 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of billr
posted Hide Post

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and Frayedends will be lucky to live through it.

--
When you rest your steak and your whiskey upon the table you have made, you feel pretty goddamn tall for keeping those treats off the ground.

Posts: 2167 | Location: Arizona | Registered: July 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
So far so good. Seeing a lot of each other. Having fun. No pressure. No babies.

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12420 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Beware......She is setting a trap.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GWbiker:
quote:

But what is the trap? She ain't getting pregnant. She has much more money than me. I'm not seeing the downside. Worst case is she tosses me. I've been tossed before and I'm ready to be tossed again. In the meantime I'm having a pretty good time. Big Grin

These go to eleven.

Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Enjoy yourself frayed! Don't worry quite as much as everyone is making it out. Don't get too attached. Just have some fun and set out upfront whatever boundaries you have with her.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20803 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Worst case is she tosses me.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23194 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

But what is the trap? She ain't getting pregnant. She has much more money than me. I'm not seeing the downside. Worst case is she tosses me. I've been tossed before and I'm ready to be tossed again. In the meantime I'm having a pretty good time. Big Grin

Ride it while it lasts......

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Yep. Have a drink, a few laffs, and come to in a bathtub full of ice with a note taped to the wall instructing you not to move, and to call 911, and you realize tubes run to your lower back.

Fade to black...

Cue, sad violin music.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43859 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jimmy123x:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Ride it while it lasts......

Yep, enjoy the ride.
I got rid of crazy a few days ago. 12 year age difference didn't help but when she told me that she was going to a "dark place", I fucking ran for my life.
They're all fucking crazy. Big Grin

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.

Posts: 3652 | Location: The armpit of Ohio | Registered: August 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by joatmonv:
Yep, enjoy the ride.
I got rid of crazy a few days ago. 12 year age difference didn't help but when she told me that she was going to a "dark place", I fucking ran for my life.

You just THINK you got ride of crazy. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

I rode around with a women at the edge of the 'dark place', it was fun for about 3 weeks but like you I popped smoke when she took the hard left turn.

Our total relationship was maybe 5 weeks long yet it took a good 8-10 months for her to stop calling / texting / etc.

Even then, if she showed up at my door today, I'd call the police.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
quote:
Originally posted by joatmonv:
Yep, enjoy the ride.

You just THINK you got ride of crazy. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

I rode around with a women at the edge of the 'dark place', it was fun for about 3 weeks but like you I popped smoke when she took the hard left turn.

Our total relationship was maybe 5 weeks long yet it took a good 8-10 months for her to stop calling / texting / etc.

Even then, if she showed up at my door today, I'd call the police.

I'm waiting for it. I'm pretty sure it'll be tomorrow and she'll text me, "Happy Thanksgiving". I'll reply and say, "you too" and it'll probably go from there.
My anti-virus on my phone has call/text blocking and I'll probably end up putting her number on it.
I kinda felt this coming as I've been on business for a few weeks. Had to do it to expand the business and she didn't like it. Texts and calls got on the strange side and when I came back a few days ago, that's when this "dark place" shit started. That was it.
Frayed, keep your wits about you.

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.

Posts: 3652 | Location: The armpit of Ohio | Registered: August 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
Things are still good. Kidneys intact. Been seeing her a lot over the past week.

These go to eleven.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Things are still good. Kidneys intact. Been seeing her a lot over the past week.

All your CC/DC still in your possession, check book, too? All checks? Has she asked you for money to pay off her debts?

Your Computers/TV/Stereo gear still around?

Some people tell me that I have a low opinion of women.

I tell them, I have not met all women.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post