SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Okay I already knew da wimmins was crazy but...(update on page 3, she texted me again)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 14
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Okay I already knew da wimmins was crazy but...(update on page 3, she texted me again) Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CoolRich59:
quote:
Originally posted by Kevmo:
Women operate on a sliding scale that ranges from mildly disturbed to bat shit crazy, you just have to figure out your tolerance level

This reply is so good I had to read it to my wife.

The Mrs.: "Humph. Very funny."

I think I picked the one at my correct tolerance level. Big Grin

And yes, the hotter the woman, the higher the tolerance. Right up to the point when you become the crazy one.

Posts: 199 | Registered: March 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by frayedends:
quote:
Originally posted by Kevmo:
Women operate on a sliding scale that ranges from mildly disturbed to bat shit crazy, you just have to figure out your tolerance level

I usually find the crazy is inversely correlated with hotness. This girl was in the middle. I think she was not hot enough for the amount of crazy. So I'm better off anyhow.

That is what is called the no go zone.

STAY AWAY!!!!

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20758 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:

In fact, next time don't even acknowledge her unless she directly approaches you. Even then, if she's not buying you a drink, there isn't much to say.

Yes, to even entertain talking to her for more than a 3 second "hello", she needs to be handing you a beer. Just say "Hello, get me a <insert drink name> please".

She's not worth wasting your time on, the world is your oyster.

Exactly. Friday night after work I usually stop at my favorite place on the way home. It's relatively close to my house and I know the owners.
Weekend before, I met a girl and talked briefly to her. Insanely hot, full sleeve on her left arm and I could tell just a little off.
Eating and drinking a few nights ago and I didn't notice she walked in. She finally came over and said, "Hi Mike, we're you going to say hi to me and come over?"
She had glasses on and I honestly didn't recognize her for a second. "Hi Melanie."
She stood there for about 15 seconds and I got the vibe. One hand on her hip, one foot turned slightly sideways. Wait, I just met you last weekend and only talked to you for a few minutes.
Off she went and sat down at a table. Barmaid told me she kept turning around and looking at me. Didn't feel like doing crazy that night.
So yes Frayed, if you see her again, don't even acknowledge her.

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.

Posts: 3652 | Location: The armpit of Ohio | Registered: August 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not much has changed over the years.

While in High school, I went to an away football game about 10 miles from our school.

I had noticed one of the other schools cheerleaders during the game and said hi to her and smiled. She asked me to stay for the dance.

At the dance, I danced all the dances with her, fast and slow. I was getting pretty "chummy" with her, especially during the slow dances.
At one point she asked not to dance for one dance. I said sure and she excused herself and headed for the restroom.
She was gone a long time and I finally noticed her talking to another guy. She then came back and asked to dance again. I asked who that was and she said her steady boyfriend. WTF?

Evidently, he did not dance and she loved to dance. She then asked me to go with a group to eat. I asked if her boyfriend was going and she said why yes.
Yeah, lots of crazy women...I now have a non-crazy woman.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NK402:
Can't live with 'em, can't shoot 'em .

"Women, can't live with them, pass the beer nuts" Norm Peterson(Cheers)

Posts: 4028 | Registered: January 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Honky Lips
Picture of FenderBender
posted Hide Post
I'm not going to have a great time with this divorced thing am I?

Shit.

Posts: 8144 | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
LOL

Go see how many times "seems" is used in this thread.

Big Grin

Sometimes, I am the only one that gets me.

And then I sit up all night and laugh at me.

I need

And here I thought I was the only one...

I've been known to be walking from A to B at work and suddenly break out in the giggles because I thought of or remembered something that amused me. That little quirk has garnered me some exceedingly strange looks.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15181 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shit don't
mean shit
posted Hide Post
Once or twice per year I'll get an inkling to go to a bar. After I am there for 20 minutes or so I am reminded of why I do not go to bars very often. There are some seriously fucked up people that go to bars...Both women and men. I just find the entire bar experience depressing.

Posts: 5734 | Location: 7400 feet in Conifer CO | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FenderBender:

Shit.

Quite the contrary, you can have a great time with it. If it doesn't kill you...it makes you stronger.

Seriously, I've been divorced 4 years and at age 45 I have some can't believe this shit stories. It's been a roller coaster and I haven't found the right combination of hot and crazy, but I haven't given up yet. Met some on internet dating, and some through chat apps.

It's true, men's value increases with age - keep in decent shape, keep a decent job, stay alive, no drugs, no criminal record, and you're more desirable. Think aged whisky.

For women, it's a lot rougher. Middle-aged, overweight, divorced, in debt, 3 kids, looking for Prince Charming with a nice paycheck to subsidize them? Sorry you should have figured out how to stay married...

Posts: 4690 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lefty Sig:
quote:
Originally posted by FenderBender:

Shit.

Quite the contrary, you can have a great time with it. If it doesn't kill you...it makes you stronger.

Seriously, I've been divorced 4 years and at age 45 I have some can't believe this shit stories. It's been a roller coaster and I haven't found the right combination of hot and crazy, but I haven't given up yet. Met some on internet dating, and some through chat apps.

It's true, men's value increases with age - keep in decent shape, keep a decent job, stay alive, no drugs, no criminal record, and you're more desirable. Think aged whisky.

For women, it's a lot rougher. Middle-aged, overweight, divorced, in debt, 3 kids, looking for Prince Charming with a nice paycheck to subsidize them? Sorry you should have figured out how to stay married...
^^^^
This to a T. Large majority are looking for a sugar daddy to pay for their chirrins from another man who wont pay for them.

No thanks, not remotely interested in that anymore.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
Figured I'd post an update because she contacted me again. I got a text asking how I was and if I went to Finland (we talked about my upcoming work trip). I replied, "Yeah I went. Who is this?" I really didn't know because I deleted her contact info.

Anyhow, a bit of small talk and I blew her off pretty much. Then 2 days later I get a text asking if I want to go to the bar. My reply, "LOL, I fell for that one before."

She replies that she made a mistake, yada yada yada. I told her I was not available. She said, maybe tomorrow then? I said okay. Tomorrow came and I sent her a text and said, "Can't make it tonight. Maybe we'll run into each other some day." ROFL. I win!

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12407 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tap it when she wants it.....and then ignore her till she comes back around. I had one that would pop up about once a year.....I'd tap it a few times and she'd disappear until another year or two.....guess the sex was good enough to keep coming back for more in between LTR's. LOL

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
quote:
Figured I'd post an update because she contacted me again. I got a text asking how I was and if I went to Finland (we talked about my upcoming work trip). I replied, "Yeah I went. Who is this?" I really didn't know because I deleted her contact info.

Anyhow, a bit of small talk and I blew her off pretty much. Then 2 days later I get a text asking if I want to go to the bar. My reply, "LOL, I fell for that one before."

She replies that she made a mistake, yada yada yada. I told her I was not available. She said, maybe tomorrow then? I said okay. Tomorrow came and I sent her a text and said, "Can't make it tonight. Maybe we'll run into each other some day." ROFL. I win!
Oh, no! You just put her into conquest mode. Eek

Posts: 45334 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aquabird:
I now have a non-crazy woman.

Unicorn! Razz

God bless America.

Posts: 13428 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:

LOL!

I had one kinda sorta similar to that, many, many moons ago. (I do not miss that scene at all, btw.)

Fairly hot girl at a C&W bar. Appeared we'd be spending the rest of the evening together at the place. Next thing I know she's off dancing with somebody else. WTF? Continued to do so the rest of the evening, but would come back to "our" table. Gets to closing time and we're leaving. All-of-a-sudden she's coming on to me. At her car with her girlfriend we talk for a minute and I say "Give me your number and maybe I'll call." She looks at me and says, faintly "Maybe...?" "Yeah." (More emphatically and a bit slowly, as if to someone who's a bit dim...) "Give me your number and maybe I'll call." Damned if she didn't. Then I leaned in for a goodnight kiss and stopped short, making her work for it. Again: Damned if she didn't. She seemed a bit dazed by my behaviour.

I sent her flowers the next day at work. Just to screw with her.

I'd already decided she was nothing but trouble and had tossed her number. I'd mostly given up on crazy chicks by that point in my life, regardless of hotness level. Just wasn't worth it.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
Interestingly talking to the bar owner last night I found out she's had a pretty tough life and bad divorce. Divorce was only about 8 months ago. So to her credit, maybe, she isn't totally psycho. I ended up texting her and explaining that I didn't think it was the right time and maybe we'd see eachother in the future. I don't want to be a jerk. She seemed pretty happy I texted.

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12407 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
Don't try to fix people. I have a family member who only wants to date broken people. I used to be the same way until it was brought to my attention. Compassion can be a bad thing in some situations.

It's like the guy at the strip club that wants to rescue the girls.

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 8227 | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
...Large majority are looking for a sugar daddy to pay for their chirrins from another man who wont pay for them....

GF's 22 year old son is living with a slightly older girl who got knocked up with one child. Child's father lives out of state and doesn't contribute support but comes around now and then.

GF son is into his first year of a good paying LEO job with AZ state, so the girls are coming out in force to latch on to him.

His mother and I have had several talks about his future, but I don't know if the info got thru to him.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Interestingly talking to the bar owner last night I found out she's had a pretty tough life and bad divorce. Divorce was only about 8 months ago. So to her credit, maybe, she isn't totally psycho. I ended up texting her and explaining that I didn't think it was the right time and maybe we'd see eachother in the future. I don't want to be a jerk. She seemed pretty happy I texted.

From what you have told us so far, it sure sounds like she's nuts to me.

Unlike you just want a "f*ck buddy", I'd avoid this woman like the plague, it's got crazy stalker written all over it. Eek

Posts: 33608 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of callibird
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fredward:
This may sound crazy, but it sounds to me she was angling for a three-way.

That was my first thought...wanted to see you guys touch pee-pees LOL!

But I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Posts: 935 | Location: Simpsonville, SC | Registered: August 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post